No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday updates be yarrr and woo. Update less than 24h from now.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Even though I happen to be in exile (good thing I made a strong escape-pod on my flagship) I too am looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• 6/8, waiting for Lord Nuclear and Geomodder/Ljube.

Monday updates are not feasible, and turn complexity is still high enough that I don't have time to update every 24 hours. In addition, 24 hour turns make alliances difficult across the various time zones.

I'll consider it when it's down to five.
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
          No pressure or anything Ljube, but I seem to recall that the last time someone took over playing for Geo that he went on to win that game....but don't ask me, maybe you could get the GM of the game to verify

* Sparrowhawk

Somehow I doubt I can live up to your high standards.

Orders sent.

Comment

• I've already sent my orders.

Comment

• Your PM'ing system has historically been buggy and is not working once again, please resend.
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Ten minutes to update.

Smiley be online and everything.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• It's UPDATE TIME!

Comment

• Have a sleep, Banobi, even the Galactic Overlord is gone.
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder
                      Have a sleep, Banobi, even the Galactic Overlord is gone.
                      Is that supposed to me a half-assed murray?

Comment

• Hmm, he's no longer online, this is true.

Comment

• Alright, I'm about to run this round, which will be fairly fast.

Comment

• I knew it wouldn't be exciting.

Comment

• Chapter 15.1
                              Insurance

Here is something to think about
                              Who needs defense when you can buy insurance?

While some alliances are made to be broken, others are ones you keep, at least for now. The Vetko-Siffan alliance continued even in peace, with a base transferred from Vetko to Siffan.

Comment

• Chapter 15.2
                                Charity

Here is something to think about
                                When the Big Crunch finally comes, it won't matter how many bases were conquered or how many titans built, but life wil have a meaning because the Empire was preserved.

While former enemies, marginalization had turned General Ordin and Agath Agathari into allies. And in an odd turn of events, Agathari was the stronger of the two and helped prop the General up with a gifted base.

Comment

Working...
                                X