Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 7 is going to be BRUTAL.

Edit: Was.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• 't Is already happened.

Edit: Ah!
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Chapter 14.6
        Thinning the Pack

Here is something to think about
        05. The Heirophant: Traditional; conventional; a sense of history; mercy; not good at adapting; teaching; explanation; common knowledge; ritualization; resorting to old methods of thought or action; intolerance; conforming to mass-thinking.

Reversed Aspects: Non-conformity; rejection; unconventional; unorthodoxy; rebelliousness; superstition substituting for knowledge.
        The final shutdown of the ancient Colony I system and the fall of the Ventis Society ended two of the oldest institutions in the galaxy. With the General left on the run, and the Chief of Security left with barely anything to secure and nothing to secure it with, the stars were setting on the the old guard of the galaxy.

Rising to the forefront were the Communists and the Capitalists- Kit Chuss and Mr. Y each commanded nearly a third of the galaxy's firepower.
        Attached Files
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Orders due Tuesday at 5PM.
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Hi guys, who wants my base.

Kassi?
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• And the Empire collapses.

Comment

• Well, at least it is a homebase so you can survive a frigate ping. Nothing much more than that though.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Bunch of suiciders that can't even get their acts together for a real attack.

ah well, it comes down to the two powers.

More attacks on each other by the minor powers would mean more suicide. Well, lets just see whether or not there'd be a lord nuclear's counter attack.

Comment

• Hey, a real life exists as well, you know.

Guess I just gift the base again...
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• So will the little guys finally figure out that they should make a huge 5-way alliance and take on one of the monsters ?

Comment

• Bah, what chance did I have with 90 lazors and no bases. Thought I might catch Kit out to get Y, which is going to happen eventually (event..he-he). Y has the upper hand and can wait for the attack. Kit will need to bring along some friends, but can they be trusted....stay tuned.
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Geo, I'll assume command of your Empire (your sole base) if you don't mind.

Comment

• Regarding GO 2.0, I trust Jamski so let's try it and see. Who is going to GM that one? How about Jamski himself? I would volunteer, but I can't do the excellent graphics Smiley did.

Comment

• Ljube: we are setting up a test game at Eventis right now. Snoopy will GM it.
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Geo, I'll assume command of your Empire (your sole base) if you don't mind.
                                You can have it, I even throw in the 5 BP's.

Just show your interest with a PM before Tuesday eve Pacific time.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X