Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAARGH

Jonny
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
      Jonny
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Stop your whining - I've sent.

Comment

• Update
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• And now Smiley is gone...
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by MORON
              And we are all gonna die

Estimate of Jebus base holding chance: 20% (stranger things have happened)
              Poor Jebus
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Well, evil Jebus cooked his own meal. Now it's time to eat it!

Comment

• Looking forward to the update. It had better be spectacular to keep us going fior a week
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• We've kept our end of the bargain, I now expect Smiley to keep his

Comment

• I am trying very hard foir you SMiley
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Shut up Jamski.

Comment

• Everybody send their orders to me and I'll process them!

Comment

• I blame the spam on Smiley!

Comment

• That's right. He has 12 hours.
                              Nearly 13 hours have now passed.

Comment

• and Smiley is online!!

(and perhaps working on the turn )

/me
                                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                                X