No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /me volunteers to send in orders for any and all of them ... I'm sure I could manage ...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Smiley, just go without them in 24 hours, or whatever.

Comment

• Sent!

/me
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• post != orders

nuff said

Comment

• Orders don't take long to make. If you have time to post, you have time to put orders in so that the rest of us don't have to wait a week because you couldn't be bothered getting them in within 24 hours.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• but given different time zones, communication via pm between players are slow and takes forever to wait for a reply. Sure for long time friends that IM each other it isn't a problem, but it is not like everyone in the game is like that.

that said, my orders are sent.

Comment

• You could always coordinate your orders on another forum...
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                  Smiley, just go without them in 24 hours, or whatever.

I second that.

Comment

• Chapter 6.1
                    Scenic Route

Here is something to think about
                    He who laughs last missed the joke.

With an upcoming ionic storm threatening, Overlords hurried to prepare their people- for war. Messages shot across the Pulsed Metanet as the critical moment drew near.

Still, activity was murky at the worlds of three-

Mr. Y was reclusive as always, much as one might expect.
                    Colony I issued strings of undeciphirable code.
                    And the Senator Danq continued his Machiavellian scheming.

----------------------

12/15

Ljube, Spaced Cowboy, Jonny,

20 hours remain
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• And we are all gonna die

Estimate of Jebus base holding chance: 20% (stranger things have happened)

Comment

• Well, his two remaining nemesis have yet to send...
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Sent.
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• So just Jonny we are waiting for then?
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I guess so.

Comment

• That's right. He has 12 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X