No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excess electromagnetic radiation prevented visual documentation of the battle, and historians will have only the following warning sign to ponder.
    Attached Files
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• But where were the forces of Ken Banobi? Where had they gone?
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Chapter 6.5
        Crusade

Here is something to think about
        This is a new kind of, a new kind of evil. And the Banobian people are beginning to understand. This crusade, this war on terrorism, is going to take a while. And Banobian people must be patient.

The Long Voyage of Kanobi and Chuss wound them through the back nebulas of the galaxy and finally to their new base on Teh Lenin World. Here, peasants were rallied to the cause and the combined fleet made their move.

It was time to break the yoke of the Dark Temple and its Capitalist Running Squid Lackeys. No single ship scouting this time, finesse and treachery may work for other Overlords, but the Comrade and the Cleric prefer the mass numbers of People's War.
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Honourable medals will shine!
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Four straight updates have been about me.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• Nothing about me so far.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I take it you didn't attack then?

Comment

• I guess there is no point in denying it now...
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• And then what happened?
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Well...

Chapter 6.6
                      Safe Use of Lasers

Please do not feed the giant squid.
                      "Comrade, how shall we position are fleet for battle?"

"Since we have lots of torpedoes, I suggest putting torpedoes in the first half of the Order of Battle. However- I'm not going to waste my time and leave our flanks open while maneuvering. Get some lasers up there."

As things would have it though, Agathari's fleet, while smaller, had more lasers. But the crusaders had the wisdom to back off, thus saving their fleet from excess damage.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• That L order of ours was supposed to cover an M by MORON. He probably did it second round.

Comment

• While other had called Agathari a moron on many an occassion, the great thinker apparently didn't jsut think about peace and meditation. His strategy was working brilliantly. A sizeable part of his fleet had already been dispatched to combat elsewhere. Meanwhile, his temple guard had dealt some damage to the enemy.

Banobi was furious. Having the smaller ships, the damage he'd taken was equivalent to running into a shield.

"Crush them! To the death!"

Crews hurried to battle stations as torpedoes were armed and readied.

"Lock onto targets... lock onto targets... good jehosophat, what in the durn has happened?"

At first glance, it looked like the lazors were recharging for another blast. But at closer inspection, the glow wasn't laser, it was rocket engine. Agathari had disengaged.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I wonder who he attacked then.

Comment

• It is stupid to fight a lost battle. Against an allied attack, even if I win (very unlikely) I'd likely lose as much as the bases themselves. If I lose, that is just dumb.

Comment

• Chapter 6.7
                                Perp Walk

Creating the law doesn't put you above it.

With the recent partial restoration of the Empire, the House of Naviwinat had returned to its old habits of living large. Military officers prided themselves not only in their strategic skill, but also their social flamboyance.

On one occassion, Jam of Salonika, the Grand Admiral of the Empire, was flaunting his wealth at a vast party thrown on the planet of Erehwon. Had he been paying attention, he may have noticed something odd about the guests, and also at the apparent complete lack of security.

The Admiral was too drunk though, and it wasn't until he found himself in the "Presidential Suite" of Grahgapulco Jail that he realized he'd been outfoxed by agents of Min Grah.

Without his admiral to command, Basileus Naviwinat was forced to call off the planned attack on Vetkian barbarians.

Comment

Working...
                                X