FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spammers.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• PBEM? Don't that involve email rathe than poly posts?

oh, and this is my backup account, I had registered originally in around 2000 or so, but never had the time to post much.

Besides, what can a moron add to a topic when someone like MTG can just come in an PWN everyone. I'm not a talented troll like CivNation, EVC or the more modern Wiglaf/Fez, so that won't work, nor do I have lots to say like Yin.

Having lurker tendencies really hurt one's post count

Comment

• Last post on this non-GO topic I hope:

I shunned hangman, left demogames and only played a couple of PBEMs.

Just saying its possible to have a high postcount by simple regular ontopic posting.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• OK, I'm awake now. Gonna grab something to eat and run the turn.
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Chapter 5.5
            Lonely at the Top

Here is something to think about
            Because that's where the money is.

"Target set. Ivan, ready?"

"Ready, Cosmos."

------------------------

The allied fleet rocketed off and before long was bearing down on the biggest prize in the galaxy, the Greater Naviwinat Empire.

"Something doesn't look right."

"Jebus, what now?"

"Look at that. That's a JEBUS array."

"You mean one of those joint electric battery universal shields?"

---------------------------------

In the subsequent impact, Stardust lost two laser dreadnaughts and had a third damaged. von Kristof also lost two laser dreadnaughts and had to scrap a third to keep his diminishing fleet in working order.
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
              "Look at that. That's a JEBUS array."

"You mean one of those joint electric battery universal shields?"
              That's Great, Smiley

So Jaguar, you selling your tech now? Perhaps a friendly nation could make a purchase?
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Jebus Creebus, where'd ya get them everready's?
                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• JEBUS SAVES
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• 1/3 More to come?
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Chapter 5.6
                      Caught Alone

A one legged stool cannot stand, period.
                      When joined, the Colonial Alliance's three powers, each with their distinct weaponry, fought superbly. Seperated, however, they were essentially single-weapon fleets.

For the Senator and the Colony I system however, this was fine, lasers and torpedoes were respected weapons at any occasion.

Mr. Danz, on the other hand, found himself holding the fatal cards.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Paddy...Noooooooooooooooooooo!

What were you supposed to do this turn?
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• there was a wild colonial boy, jack doolan was his name...

t'was a wild adventure good space folk
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• ouch

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Despite already having delivered Lazorgeddon to the enemy, Ordin and Zol's allied fleet decided to maneuver even closer to Mr. Danz's crippled fleet to turn it into mincemeat.

As a parting gesture though, the Danz had a little nasty surprise from his fighter planes. With his carriers all destroyed, however, his planes had nowhere to go, and his commanders quickly surrendered.

Ordin and Zol subsequently landed their elite ground troops and sacked the DanzCorp headquarters. Promises of huge vaults of gold turned up empty though- all the credits had been long since secretly transferred to a private bank account in a star cluster off the edge of the galaxy.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Chapter 5.7
                                Buildup

The right to bear lazors shall not be infringed.
                                The largest fleets now weighed in at over 100 gigatons, and there as enough material in the factories to push some over the 200 gigaton mark. The supremacy of the Lazor seemed assured, with almost 40% of all shipping being laser-equipped.

---------------------------------------

Orders due Friday, 3/18/05, 7 PM Pacific (GMT -8)
                                Next week I am on spring break, so if the turn is not ready for processing on Friday night, it will be done the subsequent Friday.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X