FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEBUS wins again!
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Chapter 5.3
      Mercenary

Here is something to think about
      If at first you don't succeed, get help.

Following his defeat at Helios Light, General Ordin had been unusally cautious. However, the general was simply not the type to be confined to the armchair, and now he had finally rallied his troops for war.

By now, his fleet was larger, and more importantly, he did not fight alone. With him was Zol Ventis, making his first offensive action.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• so who gets hit? *waits*

Comment

• Chapter 5.4
          Odd Couple

Here is something to think about
          All's fair in love and war.

Following the shield encounter over Shooting Star, it was believed that von Kristof's fleet had gone into hiding deep in uncharted space.

News from the Stardust communes suggests something startling different.

The von Kristof fleet is indeed there again, the shields are down this time, but there's no conflict at this occasion. Instead, it appears that the two leaders are preparing for an allied attack.

Perhaps this is not so surprising given the personalities of the opportunistic von Kristof and the welcoming Stardust. Nontheless, this is a remarkably quick change of attitude especially at a time with no clear dominating power to rally against. Or is it?

-----------------------------------

It's getting late here and if I process now I'm probably going to screw something up. The targets and results of the two allied attacks will be revealed tomorrow morning.
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Gah!
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Gah * 100

Ah well, at least I'm somewhat prepared for an allied attack..... forgot my defensive oob last turn...so stupid

Comment

• Two offensive alliances and two fights. This is not good.

Comment

• Yes.

Even though I happen to be part of one...
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• In any case, Jaguar has made the Annals of the Overlords already. Three attempts to get to him and all failed.

And I have a sneaking suspicision on your target, Skanky.
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• damn it, it should be morning over there aready.....

I demand updates.....grrrrrrr

The next few turns should be more interesting as the game finally reaches the point that futher base building is uneconomical even with shields floating around.

Comment

• Originally posted by MORON
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by MORON
                          damn it, it should be morning over there aready.....

The next few turns should be more interesting as the game finally reaches the point that futher base building is uneconomical even with shields floating around.
                          I'm pretty sure it's still barely 7am in the pacific time zone ... albeit i wake up earlier than that by a lot, most people don't ...
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• How about playing madness then?
                            After all you started the game.

Comment

• Oh yeah, what are the chances of jebus surviving next turn? No shield left for sure now.

though I'd rather see someone pwn the triple alliance....

Comment

• The so called and yet not existing triple alliance is made of peaceloving people who are ready to sacrifice themselves for the greater good of the others.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

Comment

Working...
                                X