No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you know about shields and bluffs?
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I hope nobody was stupid enough to attack me.

Comment

• I hope someone was.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Jamski is bluffing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
            For JEBUS SAKE I WAS THE SECOND ONE TO SEND THEM Why don't people READ the thread before they click on submit?
            Why don't you learn basic math Jam, I was the second to post orders (next to Snoopy ). Not erasing me prematurely, aren't you? [/taunt]

Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
            I hope nobody was stupid enough to attack me.
            Why, thank you!
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Chapter 7.1
              On the Sidelines

Here is something to think about
              The only way to win is not to play.
              -WarGames

In AD 2X01...

War was beginning.

Of the fourteen remaining Overlords, all but two had plunged into battle, often in grand alliances.

True to their messages of unity and peace, however, the Church and the Communists under Ken Banobi and Kit Chuss attacked no one. Chuss continued to strengthen the People's Army for self-defense of the proletariat, while Banobi resettled his people on the new worlds of JEBUS II and JEBUS III.

-----------------------------

The rest of the updates will come later this evening.

Someone's bluffing, by the way.
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• JEBUS is peaceful once again.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• Of the fourteen remaining Overlords, all but two had plunged into battle, often in grand alliances.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• We are a peace-loving people.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• So, I gather lot's of planets were found with no naval presence?
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• BTW, since Ken Banobi hasn't attacked anything, it means he must have created something, possibly to aid in the defense of his bases.

Comment

• Yeah, but my chart says you didn't had anything to cover your new assets, so if someone decided to pay you a visit...
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• The update has made it clear that I am one of the two people who didn't attack, and wasn't attacked himself. Now stop bluffing.

Comment

Working...
                                X