Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code:

AGRHHHH!

1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski

For JEBUS SAKE I WAS THE SECOND ONE TO SEND THEM Why don't people READ the thread before they click on submit?

-Jam

(Not mad)

Comment

• I think you misspelled "argh", Jamski.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
          I got skipped last turn with your damned spies
          But... I saved your Galactic Empire Restored? There were plans attacking you, and I just told the right Overlords I would keep your fleet home and they didn't dare attack you anymore after that! I saved you!!
          Was that so bad?
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Well, I'm back.

All orders are in except Ljube's.

I'm going to hold him to his 5 hours, for now I've got a couple things to take care of such as eating lunch.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Sent.

Victory or Bust! (More probably bust.)

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder

But... I saved your Galactic Empire Restored? There were plans attacking you, and I just told the right Overlords I would keep your fleet home and they didn't dare attack you anymore after that! I saved you!!
                Was that so bad?
                Ok I you really. Want to join my (rather empty so far) alliance of love and flowers and galactic peace?

Oh, and Smiley, welcome back

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• All in. This looks to be by far the most exciting round in GO history. Will begin processing soon.
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Mmmm... excitement.

Comment

• I hope this is the end of Basileus Naviwinat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                        All in. This looks to be by far the most exciting round in GO history. Will begin processing soon.
                        I'm looking forward to it.

And hopefully I'm not involved in any of the pyrotechnics.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Excitement
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                            I hope this is the end of Basileus Naviwinat.
                            Well, since I put my shield up I can tell you right now that it is not the end of Basileus Naviwinat.

Oh my... most exciting GO round ever sounds good though.

-Jam

Comment

• Jamski, I think you're bluffing.
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Isn't that kind of pointless at this stage though?
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X