FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GeoModder
    So, I gather lot's of planets were found with no naval presence?
    In the age of the frigate ping? Unlikely. With meagre naval presence? Perhaps, perhaps.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
      The update has made it clear that I am one of the two people who didn't attack, and wasn't attacked himself. Now stop bluffing.
      Don't count your chickens before they've....

Oh, everyone that was worrying about hitting a JEBUS system can stop worrying now, since everyone else is attacking too. Instead they can worry that they are being attacked

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Or both.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• UPDATE FASTER!
          UPDATE FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
          UPDATE FOR SCIENCE!

Sorry, but I'm really frenzied

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
            The update has made it clear that I am one of the two people who didn't attack, and wasn't attacked himself. Now stop bluffing.
            Mmm, as I interprete it you two didn't plunge into battle, meaning you didn't went to someone else, but nothing is said about someone coming to you. But no, I haven't knocked on your door.
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
              UPDATE FASTER!
              UPDATE FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
              UPDATE FOR SCIENCE!

-Jam
              Surely you shouldn't be so anxious. Since you shielded, you have no worries.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• What Jamski said. My F5 key is wearing out
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                  You sure I hadn't a second SPYtm in pay?
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder

You sure I hadn't a second SPYtm in pay?

This rivals "Luke, I am your father!"

Comment

• Sig material perhaps?
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Well, we know that except for Ken Banobi and Kit Chuss, everyone is attacking. So we can stop bluffing about shields and spies

So, yes the frenzy is mounting here.

-jam

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                          Someone's bluffing, by the way.

Who can it be? I mean there is no point in bluffing now.

Wait! I got it! You are bluffing!

It was Jebus who got attacked by zillion of people and destroyed utterly!!!

Comment

• 12 Overlords in attack, and from a number of them I know what they're supposed to do...

Will Basileus' empire get even more bloated?
                            Will Agathi found a new temple somewhere in a hidden system?
                            Will the Polly government add yet another member to it's alliance?

Questions... questions... questions...
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• My plans rely on someone backstabbing me to succeed

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                                All in. This looks to be by far the most exciting round in GO history. Will begin processing soon.

How can this round be more exciting than round 5 in GO 1?

Comment

Working...
                                X