No announcement yet.

FG: Mafia 30: Mental Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh, so any more voters or will it be the coin toss for these two rascals?
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• There is some talk about ghosts in the tale. It might be the dead talking, or it might be Spaced Cowboy.

So, there you are, a three way tie.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Making a 4 way tie Nikolai. My mother told me not to trust people from Norway.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Yes GR, I've usually paid the price when voting first. But someone has to so I refuse to vote for that person this time.
          SO I'll vote Nikolai to go with the euro clue.
          Maybe it will get me a good die roll
          But what does that have to do with it.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kass, when are you going to end the vote and make the turn?

Comment

• why are you, so impatient with, regards to ending, the turn Lord, Nuclear are you, hiding something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                Kass, when are you going to end the vote and make the turn?
                Well it was Sunday yesterday, after all, so I'm going to give it 20 more hours, unless we can establish a majority before that, of course.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• If the euro clue is the only one, it must be Nikolai!
                  mssv.net - After Our Time - Six to Start

Comment

• I am a tad confused , what's the tally so far?
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny
                      why are you, so impatient with, regards to ending, the turn Lord, Nuclear are you, hiding something?
                      I thought the turn had gone on longer then it actually had. But I see your really grasping at straws now.

Comment

• Spaced Cowboy for a 2 way tie for second place.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear

I thought the turn had gone on longer then it actually had. But I see your really grasping at straws now.
                          i just dont, have a great, tolerance for impatience, thats all

Comment

• What, is, with, all, of, the, commas?

Comment

• He'sInsane
                              -->Visit CGN!
                              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• of course Im, just staying in, character of course, because were all, insane

Comment

Working...
                                X