X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all this talk is just crazy.

reismark since my brain is fried.....

Comment

• R...E...I...S...M...A..R...K Another attempt to use the euro clue which was probably a red herring.
      But other logic fails me now and again.

Pass those pills over to me please.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Pfft, how come in the games that I actually participate in, I survive till about round 2, because everyone seems to suspect me, but then when I am away for a week or so, I come back and I'm still alive. Never get to enjoy the show.

Any way, I've only read the last few posts, and it looks like the common consensus is that mr reismark is at fault here?

Vovan
        XBox Live: VovanSim
        xbox.com (login required)
        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
        Spore page

Comment

• I know a docpile when I see one, Reismark it is.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• reismark - 6
            Nikolai - 1
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• You are all foolish idiots. I hoped Spaced Cowboy gets every last one of you morons. (Who else would need a prod after all?)
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Votes? You mean we get to vote? I vote Reismark for President.

Get the vote out people. Exercise your right to vote.

Exercise? Yes, we do that in the activity room.

No, not much activity here, this is a Mental Health Facility you know.

Facility? Down the hall to the left, 3rd door.

Close the door behind you on your way out.

Watch your language, not polite to use those words in public.

Did anyone else just hear that?

There it is again!!
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I am now alone. It feels so quiet... and so empty in here.

The gall! They took his room by storm, took him from his bed and threw him out of the window.

Good colleague, Dr Lord Nuclear, you will be missed.
                  There was a very strong implication that the Mafia is actually one of our doctors, now perhaps institutionalized himself. The only living members of our goofy group with either Dr. or Doc hidden in his name are Paddy the Scot, Adrian Hon, and Spaced Cowboy.

Just a thought...
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Sir,

While I do not care for -Jrabbit's dangerous and ill-informed speculation as to the identity of the Mafia, I am not so petty as to accuse him; 'twould not be the mark of a true gentleman to do so. Indeed, I believe I am obliged to accuse the most likely culprit, namely reismark, a well known European. I would dearly like to continue this correspondence but find myself otherwise preoccupied with this damnable orderlies.

Yrs &c. &c.,

Admiral H- of London, PhD.
                    mssv.net - After Our Time - Six to Start

Comment

• Spaced Cowboy

K<
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit

There was a very strong implication that the Mafia is actually one of our doctors, now perhaps institutionalized himself. The only living members of our goofy group with either Dr. or Doc hidden in his name are Paddy the Scot, Adrian Hon, and Spaced Cowboy.

Just a thought...
                        After that deduction good job I'm dead really.

Comment

• Certainly would point to you as the first Mafia... My Siemens-based google work didn't seem to help, so I'm just throwing some of Kass' stuff at the wall to see if it sticks. There seems to be very little in the way of informed speculation in this game. Rather, it seems that random innuendo is more this group's cup of tea...

BTW, I think resimark is mathematically eliminated now.
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Has -Jrabbit voted? It's just that with the awesome MOO3 style I can't read anything he's written in that hard coded green colour.
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• For the record, I'm not European. The name is Hodadian.

Kass: He has Spaced Cowboy bolded, as far as I can tell. (Not like it matters...)
                              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Kass --
                                Can't you highlight the text for contrast?
                                What color would work for you, MOO-boy?

reismark has it correct. I voted for Spaced Cowboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X