Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth?

You mean I am back again??

Finally!! After all these years...you have no idea how good it is to be home again.
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I am now alone. It feels so quiet... and so empty in here.

The gall! They took his room by storm, took him from his bed and threw him out of the window.

Good colleague, Dr Lord Nuclear, you will be missed.

You will also be revenged, and my vengeance will be horrible and excruciating! I am already on the move - Hercules was the first on this renewed crusade, as I found the device used for the electrocutions. A beauty, a Siemens AZR-4200. Over 50 years old and still working like nothing.. Maybe fashion it into a prod of some kind. Heh. Heh heh. Now Hercules' charred flesh stains the floor of one of the operation theaters.

Slowly, they will all die.

Code:
      mafia
      Name Status
      1. Ljube-ljcvetko R1 - Burns
      2. Nikolai Alive
      3. Hercules R6 - Electrocuted
      4. gjramsey Alive
      5. joncha R3 - Burns
      6. Adrian Hon Alive
      7. DrSpike R4 - Discharged
      8. Adagio R2 - Electrocuted
      9. reismark Alive
      10. Jonny Alive
      11. Spaced Cowboy Alive
      12. Ben Kenobi Alive
      13. Whoha R2 - Discharged
      14. Tuberski Alive
      15. Paddy the Scot Alive
      16. Sparrowhawk Alive
      17. Skanky Burns R1 - Discharged
      18. rah Alive
      19. DarkCloud R5 - Burns
      20. Lord Nuclear R5 - Discharged
      21. Atragon R4 - Electrocuted
      22. -Jrabbit Alive
      23. Jon Miller Alive
      24. Theben R3 - Discharged
      25. vovan Alive
      26. Snotty Alive
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Well, it always is fun for the person running a game to make themselves Mafia, though once it's been done once it gets dumb very quickly...

Comment

• Wow. What a good twist.

Comment

• JRABBIT...JRABBIT...that'sMYScthyck!
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear

Fools. You just keep on voting out innocent people.
              you may be innocent, but it is enjoyable
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• ricemark again.

Keeps coming up like a bad penny.

Won't adrian vote for me again. I like it when people vote for me. It stops them from voting for others...
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• i feel that, Nikolai must be, the executioner i, just have a, hunch a feeling

Comment

• Originally posted by civman2000
                    Well, it always is fun for the person running a game to make themselves Mafia, though once it's been done once it gets dumb very quickly...
                    I actually considered that trick once, but noted the same as you - I'd never be allowed to GM again. (Hmm, maybe that wouldn't have been such a bad idea! )
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Nothing on the AZR-4200 in Siemens company history, and came up blank in a search of a couple of their sites. What sort of device, suitable for electrocution, could Kass be referring to?

But here are some fun facts about the company...

1900’s
                      --A Siemens-built military railway near Berlin sets a world record speed of 210 km/hr, a record that remains unchallenged for the next 30 years.
                      --Siemens takes over the automobile manufacturer Protos in Reinickendorf, Germany, and becomes a leading European car maker over the next decade.

1910’s
                      --The Siemens-built city at Nonnendamm now is officially called Siemensstadt, or "Siemens Town," its long-standing unofficial name. By 1914, the town has a population of 7,000.

1920’s
                      --Siemens gives up manufacturing automobiles, due to slow sales.
                      --Siemens installs Germany’s first set of automatic traffic lights in Berlin.
                      --Working with two other companies, Siemens assists in the birth of television technology in Germany.

1930’s
                      --The world’s first handheld vacuum cleaner is manufactured by Siemens.
                      --Siemens & Halske becomes the first company in the world to successfully transmit 200 telephone calls and a television program via a coaxial cable.
                      --Siemens total workforce is 26,000.

1940’s
                      --The Siemens workforce totals 244,000.
                      --Numerous Siemens plants and factories are destroyed by air raids during WWII, but the company still functions at almost 400 alternative or relocated plants, performing manufacturing operations that are essential to the war effort.

1950’s
                      --The first official Siemens sales office in the U.S. opens in New York City’s Empire State Building. The office focuses mainly on medical engineering.
                      --Siemens builds the world’s first pacemaker.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud
                        JRABBIT...JRABBIT...that'sMYScthyck!
                        SuddenlyI'mHearingVoicesOfTheDeadTheSameVoiceI'veB eenChannellingInTributeToTheWastefulUnnecessaryDea thOfDarkCloudWhateverShouldIDoNowShouldIKeepStream ingHimOrRunSilentInDeferenceToTheVoiceInMyHeadIJus tDon'tKnowWhatToDoAnymoreHelpMeHelpMeEmPlehEmPleh. ..
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Here's an interesting article on Siemens...

Comment

• 1932 - Siemens-Reiniger-Werke AG in Erlangen established, speciallized in the manufacture of electromedical equipment.

Comment

• I am better off where I am now.

All electrocution and no work make Hercules a dead boy.
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Siemens, crazy, is a crazy German, crazy name. Crazy reismark sounds pretty crazy German. Crazy. But crazy probable. Ain't I crazy? I crazy know you are. Ain't it so, fellow crazies? Have a crazy good night.

Crazy.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X