Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I demand a recount!

Comment

• Well if he saw him that sounds like conclusive proof.

Comment

• Except we are all in an insane asylum.

Comment

• Yes, he actually saw 9 foot high pink killer rabbit, that bears some similarity to Ben, in his mind.

Comment

• Well, Nuclear, you reached for a vote against me before, and it's only fair I return the favor. Enjoy the view.
            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Lord Nuclear is now, well, quite dead.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Wibble
                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Originally posted by reismark
                  Well, Nuclear, you reached for a vote against me before, and it's only fair I return the favor. Enjoy the view.

This vote doesn't even count.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                    Yes, he actually saw 9 foot high pink killer rabbit, that bears some similarity to Ben, in his mind.
                    No, he actually saw Nikolai do it.

Comment

• This vote doesn't even count.
                      You're dead regardless.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• You've already voted, silly. AFAIK, there is no vote changing, that was decided a few months ago.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• So tell us a little story, Kass.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                            You've already voted, silly. AFAIK, there is no vote changing, that was decided a few months ago.
                            Nikolai
                            Nikolai

Looks like you're dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                              So tell us a little story, Kass.
                              Oh, you were expecting me to do an update after the vote was closed?! What on earth's the matter with you people?

Comment

• HeyI'mJustTheCrazyguyWhoLikesStoriesSomeThinkThat' sALittleOddButSomePeopleHaveNoImaginationSotorySto ryStoryPleaseKassPleaseEspeciallyAfterYouGetOnTheM uscleAboutNotVotingTheLeastYOuCouldSetAGoodExample PleaseTellUsMoreI'mSoNeedyPleaseHelp...
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X