FG: Mafia 30: Mental Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrSpike
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Do we really think that DrSpike is guilty?
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I, for one, would agree that DrSpike appears to be the guilty party.
        mssv.net - After Our Time - Six to Start

Comment

• Spaced Cowboy

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Hmm I would think that it would suck to be reismark after the revelation that a 1930's era item was being used to cook people.

Comment

• Wow I managed to double post, go me!

Comment

• That's rather snotty of you, to kill tehban before his fate was sealed.

We might be crazy, but at least we're fair.

Oh, if only joncha we're here. I'd stop Korean my torch.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Dr. Spike

Comment

• Eureka!!! Dr. Spike it is!!! or not! or maybe!

Comment

• Darkcloud accuses moi. And i'm only 50, slacker, but was worried that the clue was pointing at feeble old farts but none of us are that old. I also thought maybe reis for that clue. Maybe a euro, but logic seems to slip away

Spike for fun.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If I didn't know better, I would think that, even while voting for him, DarkCloud was blatantly currying favor with Rah by saying he's only 45.

(I, of course, am his superior at 51...)
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• i dont understand, the mob mentality, of docpiles but, i still will, join vote DrSpike

Comment

• Whoha, it's obvious that even your death didn't cure your craziness.

And the lack of clues is portending to make mine worse. To avoid this, I'll just jump on the nearest docpile. Sorry, Spike, but it's for the sake of my sanity.
                            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• I suppose it's now just a question of which window to choose: window 95, window 98, window 2000 or window xp.
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• You forgot the most painful, Windows 3.1

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X