Neverwinter Nights - The revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you meant sorc.

I'm kind of interested in a wizard/rogue. using a crossbow probably.

The simple fact is there are so many skills in this game I have not tried, because I don't have enough skill points to go around. I would like to try the scribe scrolls and potions. maybe even craft armour/weapon.

I really don't think this game gives you enough skill points each level. My elven cleric only gets 1 point per level, and I put that in spellcraft.

Comment

• The new updaye is out, but the updater is dreadfully slow right now.

Of course Folderol is already updated.....

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
        I think you meant sorc.
        No, rogue/sorc isn't a good combo.

Comment

• Rogue/sorc has a poor synergy. Rogue/wizard works much better.

Patch 1.64 is out! But stuff downloading it on dial-up from the official site It'll have to wait a week for my broadband

Unless someone can mirror it for me (I need the German v1.64 critical rebuild) I can't DL 76 megs at 4.1 kb/sec. That is SO not funny.

There's some great stuff in the patch btw - two new monster models and a HEAP of little fixes... and a HUGE HEAP of new tasty scripting commands! Yay! ZAZ!

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Mostly due to this thread I got NWN (Gold Edition). It's addicting as anything I've played. Went out recently and got the 2nd expansion, even tho' I haven't the original game yet.
            Bioware should give you all a commission for selling me the game (that works out to .00000001 cent each).
            "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

• I want 0.00001 cents!

Comment

• Put my .00000001 cents towards Poly Plus!

ACK!

Comment

• Hehehe

Folderol was the first server patched to 1.64 BTW, causing these weekend stats - SO FAR - wow!

Code:
                  Friday: 70 unique users, 223 logins

Saturday (mid-day): 52 unique users, 97 logins.
                  Sweet But I'm missing all the crowds

If you can get on to Folderol be extra nice to the noobs and get them to stay.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• I wondered why there were 11 people on earlier.

Comment

• Its American evening now, so it will start getting REALLY full in the next hours. Get on there - make me jealous.

-Jam

Comment

• I had three women at once following me through the ants.

I'm a chick magnet on Foderol!

ACK!

Comment

• Oh, and Jamski, please give us poor Rapier users something besides a +4 rapier.

It's getting old.

ACK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
                            I had three women at once following me through the ants.

I'm a chick magnet on Foderol!

ACK!
                            what's the deal with those ants? I can't damage them. Of course, I'm still a low level.

I see the location of a lot of people in that area. What's down there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident

what's the deal with those ants? I can't damage them. Of course, I'm still a low level.

I see the location of a lot of people in that area. What's down there?
                              Higher level characters take low level characters through there.

I spawn a 26th level creature and you with a 2nd(for instance) level character bring the average party level down to 13 giving me and you like 400xp a kill.

When I spawn 4 of them........

Great for leveling.

ACK!

Comment

• Ants are abuse, and everyone goes there at the moment. I may have started it actually, since I convinced some players to join me there a few weeks ago when I realised how abusive they were, and seemingly started off a massive ant killing phase.

There is a lull around 17-22, because you are too high for the ants that spawn, and can't spawn gi-ants yet. Equally they aren't that great post 28. Otherwise they are juicy abuse. They have no powers, don't hit that hard, and give great xp. The difficulty rating in NWN is something that sticks out and shows it's an 'amateur' online RPG.

Comment

Working...
                                X