No announcement yet.

Society II Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe if the techs at higher levels cost extra money than they do now- that could slow things down a bit... or if we could add 1-3 new tech levels in to slow things down a bit- add a little more time for action.

although a 8-9 day game has pretty good timing... that's just about right, so perhaps nothing except the trade (and other mentioned things) need to be fixed as of now?
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Well vovan, if you insist, I'll send my orders tomorrow afternoon, my time.

Comment

• Ohhh, and I thought that I was the only one that hasn't sent in the orders yet.

Well, if we have to wait a day or more any way, might as well get this over with, and start a new game with fixed rules.
        XBox Live: VovanSim
        xbox.com (login required)
        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
        Spore page

Comment

• OK, I'm for starting another game. We'll declare Gameis the winner of this one, as he's reached a point where he's more powerful than everyone else combined.

Does someone else want to GM this time around?
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• I'll have to decline GMing, since I'll be gone the 7th-12, however, I will be glad to play
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• /me wants to play

Comment

• I'll GM, but you will have to show me how to make the chart... and you will have to give me the pictures of wonders to put on the city graph.
                I changed my signature

Comment

• ... may have to be a bigger chart if skywalker's playing
                  -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• /me joins the next round
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• How hard can it be to make a chart
                      I changed my signature

Comment

• Huh, lemme join the next round too before all spots are gone.
                        XBox Live: VovanSim
                        xbox.com (login required)
                        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                        Spore page

Comment

• See, I just made a map that could be used for 8 players easily, from scratch.

Edit: Why don't IMG tags work?
                          Last edited by Gamecube64; June 29, 2004, 22:58.
                          I changed my signature

Comment

• Well, lets try this.

I can change the colors if anyone objects, but I think that the blue is good for the borders of the map because it is like water, and the greens are like land.
                            Attached Files
                            I changed my signature

Comment

• Is there a full, updated copy of the rules somewhere?

Comment

• Smiley will probably post them in the Society III sign-up thread.
                                I changed my signature

Comment

Working...
                                X