No announcement yet.

Gladiator IV - The fights proceed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, being resurrected again would have really sucked...

Well fought Jamski, it was a great match, thank you muchly
    Play hangman.

Comment

In the rolling hills that lay at the foot of Mount Fujishama, far distant from the blood-soaked sands of the Roman arena, the news of Jamski-San's death finally reached his wife. Tearfully she unwrapped the silk package containing his katana and checked the edge. Its was still sharp despite the salt water of the long sea passage to Nippon.

She looked out across the bamboo groves, enough to build many suits of light, flexible armour, to a small distant figure practicing swordplay with his friends.

She called her son in from the grove, and without saying a word pressed his father's sword into his hand.

雑貨店やバス停では
      みんな情勢について語っている
      本を読んでは引用文を繰り返し言い、
      結論を壁に書く
      未来について語る人もいる
      私の恋人はそっと話す
      「失敗ほどの成功はなく
      しかも失敗はまったくの成功ともいえない」

(Get the Kanji plugin if you can't read it )

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I can read it, but I don't make out a single word out of it.

Comment

I can indeed read it, but what does it say?

Thats a touching scene, but knowing you've got an heir makes me feel quite not so bad about killing you...
          Play hangman.

Comment

"With the miscellaneous goods store and bus stop reading the book which talks concerning everyone situation repeatedly it is the quotation sentence, my sweetheart who the person who talks concerning the future which writes conclusion on the wall is speaks quietly, "as for success about of the failure not to be furthermore either completely success cannot call the failure,""

According to Babelfish

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Ahh good... now it's as clear as mud

Err...

/me wanders off confused.
              Play hangman.

Comment

Nice one Chaunk.

I'm pretty busy tomorrow so I'll make sure to do orders before I go to bed this evening.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Excellent fight.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

What? Very short, very violent, with loads of blood and me dead on the floor at the end?

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                        What? Very short, very violent, with loads of blood and me dead on the floor at the end?
                        No. Very short, very violent, with loads of blood and me dead on the bench at the end. *sigh*.

Comment

Your death was an unfortunate by-product of the fight.
                          Nice violence.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Semi-final 2b, round 2

Theben and the Doctor's combat proceeds after a brief interruption.

Theben closes swiftly on the Doctor, feints high and then skillfully escapes the Doctor's guard to cut deeply into his thigh.

Theben swings again, this time not feinting and not fooling the Doctor, who catches the blade on his and escapes further harm.

The two contestants spring away from one another, the Doctor limping slightly, and scowl fiercely without lowering their guard.

Theben took no damage an remains on 71HP, while the Doctor took 21 damage, leaving him with 43HP.
                            Send away for round 3.

Theben widens his lead, but the Doctor's not doomed yet .

Comment

Would now be a good time to start a campaign for not having 150HP if the final is me vs Theben? We could be fighting for years....
                              Play hangman.

Comment

Re: Semi-final 2b, round 2

Originally posted by J Bytheway
                                Theben widens his lead, but the Doctor's not doomed yet .
                                Yes he is.
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X