Gladiator IV - The fights proceed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaunk
    Would now be a good time to start a campaign for not having 150HP if the final is me vs Theben? We could be fighting for years....
    Yes, it probably would be a good time. What kind of HP are you thinking of? I guess 100?..

Comment

Yeah 100 would be nice. Although in some ways that seems like a step down from the semi final with 120...
      Play hangman.

Comment

You shouldn't have had these 120 in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by ljcvetko
          You shouldn't have had these 120 in the first place.
          Well, regardless of whether or not it was appropriate to, I think it worked out quite well in the end, and I'm glad we did.

Comment

So am I... I would have died three or four rounds earlier and not won if we'd had 100HP...
            Play hangman.

Comment

When we first started playing, didn't we have around twenty HP?

Comment

That was Gladiator1, which was much simpler.

Comment

We had 10 HP in the first game, and HP were tied to the Action Points, so as you became wounded, you became less effective.

That was the baby that grew into this monster

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Would it be too much to ask to get some orders?

Comment

Yes, it is.

Sent.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I had a gruelling 5 hour job interview today, with an extra 6 travelling, so no orders from me, and I may fall asleep later. If not I'll send orders this evening.

Comment

Thanks, Theben

But I'll let the Doctor off - that sounds like a good excuse .

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                            (I screwed up - I forgot about Chaunk's armour)
                            I'd have thought you'd have learned that after Gladiator 2
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I see... now I know why he doesn't like armor values of 11.
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Is there a Doctor in the house?

Comment

Working...
                                X