X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're waiting on Doc in GO as well *sigh*

What's this RL crap?

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

My connection has been down all evening. Fear not for now it is back and orders shall be sent!

Comment

Sent.

Comment

okay, now where's the ref?
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

You'd think people would be interested in the final

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Drink break. The barpeople are working overtime at the moment getting everyone sufficiently pissed. Hooray!
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I will take a double rum and coke please.

I have been hanging around this long, can't miss the end of this event!

Comment

dp!

where in the world did that come from???

Comment

Poly has been acting up quite a bit tonight. Strange.
                    /me does not suspect Markos at all.
                    /me does not want to be carted away to Mingapaluco to be "reprogrammed".
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'm here. I was busy with exam-related stuff. Results soon.

Comment

Semi-final 2b, round 3

Theben steps back from the Doctor, taunting him "You're doomed! There's no chance for you now!".

The Doctor refuses to be drawn into a verbal duel, and leaps forward quickly to strike. Theben's defence is strong, but not sufficient against the skill of the Doctor, whose rapier strikes home in Theben's shoulder, and whips out again quickly. The withdrawl is not quick enough, however, to stop Theben's strike deep into the Doctor's side, his sword scraping on the Doctor's ribs.

The Doctor staggers back, blood streaming from the deep wound in his torso, but still manages to find the skill to send a skillful strike low at Theben. Theben is putting even more effort into defense, and lowers his shield which just manages to catch the rapier, stopping it from hitting him. The Doctor's eyes narrow, and then his whole body relaxes in resignation as he realises that Theben is indeed right, and he has no chance of victory. The lethally powerful stroke from Theben which inevitably follows neatly removes the Doctor's head from his shoulders, sending it tumbling into the crowd while the Doctor's body slumps to the ground, arterial blood spurting from his neck.

Theben stands back, and raises his blade in a victory salute to the crowd, who respond with cheers as they see the more resounding deteat of the two semi-finals. Unlike Chaunk, Theben is able to walk from the arena on his own two feet.

Theben took 34 damage, leaving 37HP, while the Doctor is dead.
                        Theben is our second finalist.

So, no exciting turn in this battle. The Doctor does not get a third year running as a finalist.

Comment

So, I just need some input from Theben regarding HP for the final and we can begin .

Comment

Cool My death had way more class than that gajin's death.

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                              Cool My death had way more class than that gajin's death.
                              As I said before, it's much easier to write for you - you seem to have much more character .

Comment

I'm quite impressed that I'm not even playing and I still generally make it into the story. Although not recently.

Comment

Working...
                                X