Gladiator IV - The fights proceed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
    I'm quite impressed that I'm not even playing and I still generally make it into the story. Although not recently.
    Well, you messed up and brought back the wrong Jamski and Chaunk - the management is obviously frowning on you a little more now .

Seriously, I like to try and give credit to past victors, and at the same time follow a good Apolytonian tradition. I mention Drogue, as well, you might notice .

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I am happy I am still involved in the games. I'll probably be playing next game.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I think 120 is better than 100 hp's. For some reason, I dunno why.

And I'd like to point out that this clearly demonstrates the superiority of a Weapon9, Armor11 combo, as both finalists have it. Indeed, it could be considered overpowering.

Oh, and to the Doc?

BOOYAH!!1! meh>j00 OMFG liek 707411Y PwneD!11!!eleven!!
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Skanky: You mean after many weeks of hard study you finally figured how to add half of one number to another number?

Theben: Nice to see a graceful victor.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

Theben: Nice to see a graceful victor.
            omfg Rapier wit > all, omfg soooooooooooo overpowered. Nerf it soon or I not playing any more coz I pwnzorzed!!!1!

Doesn't ring any bells, does it?
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

That was irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                And I'd like to point out that this clearly demonstrates the superiority of a Weapon9, Armor11 combo, as both finalists have it. Indeed, it could be considered overpowering.
                I dunno. I used it for Gladiator 2, but I think there are better systems. It depends on how you play. I'll be in the next one, and I know what I'll compete on already

That combo does lend itself well to a balanced but slightly cheeky style though
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Skanky: You mean after many weeks of hard study you finally figured how to add half of one number to another number?
                  Nah, but I should have it worked out by the time the next game starts.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I look forward to it.

Comment

There's no need to be patronising, we all know that it's the subtraction which is the hard part .

I'm happy with either 100 or 120HP. Chaunk?

Comment

120 then please. It'd be too weird to go backwards.
                        Play hangman.

Comment

Very well. 120 it is.

Feel free to send orders for the first round.

Comment

Orders are indeed sent. May the best man win, Thebne.
                            Play hangman.

Comment

I predict Theben is defending and Chaunk is thrusting hard, his sword reaching Theben's heart this round.

Comment

I predict that you haven't a clue wtf you're talking about.

May the best man win, Thebne.
                                Thanks, but don't give up so early.

Comment

Working...
                                X