No announcement yet.

Gladiator IV - The fights proceed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When's our fight! Grr, Rargh, and all that.
    Play hangman.

Comment

No orders from Theben yet...

Comment

How about a 48 hour limit with 10 HP penalties?

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
          How about a 48 hour limit with 10 HP penalties?
          ...unless there's a viable reason given before hand, I'm all for that....

grumble grumble....
          Play hangman.

Comment

RL does intervene sometimes, people.

Sometime today.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Sent now. Quit yer bellyachin'.
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

And you lot were in such a tearin' hurry.

Comment

'tis Bank Holiday, and JBytheway has the second week of exams, which always contain the meaner courses.

At least we try and make it that way.

Comment

What's Bank Holiday?

Comment

A wonderful invention whereby I (and all my fellow countrymen) get a day off for no real reason. Sometimes it's specific to the UK, but today is a holiday elsewhere, as it's Memorial Day, as well as a traditional Spring holiday I think.

Comment

Still haven't seen JB.

Comment

Actually it's not the second week of exams, I've just started (before it was just revision...), but that was the reason for my dissapearance. I hope to get this dealt with today.

FYI, exams continue until Friday, and I'm liable to be online rarely until then.

Comment

Gladiators can wait, you do what needs to be done.

Comment

Final, round 1

After a long wait, Chaunk is released from medical care (at his own insistence), and walks proudly back into the arena, to the cheers of the crowd.

"Here we are, ladies and gentlemen. The last battle of this contest is upon us, and Theben, gladiator veteran, is facing Chaunk, newcomer and master of many weapons."

Chaunk smiles and twirls the heavy two-handed axe he has brought to the combat this time, a long staff mounted with a double blade at the top and a spike at the other end. Theben frowns briefly at the change in tactics, or possibly just at the superfluous showmanship.

The contestants circle each other warily, both having to adjust their tactics to Chaunk's new weapon. Theben tries a couple of exploratory strikes, the first better than the second but neither of them sufficient to break Chuank's guard.

Chaunk responds with a high spinning blow towards Theben's head, but Theben raises his shield, deflecting the blow upwards to bring himself out of danger, and spoiling Chaunk's guard to allow Theben a small jab to his chest.

Theben takes no damage and remains on 120HP. Chaunk takes 5 damage and drops to 115.
                              Send orders for round 2

A slow start and a small lead for Theben.

I can't believe noone got my hint in the last rounf of Theben vs the Doctor and caught his head when it came flying into the crowd. *sigh*.

Comment

/me yawns gently *

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X