Nova Pbem - turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn sent to PeaceKeepers.
    Also, sorry to hear about your mini dachshund, I have two of them here with me and a third dog as well. Plus I'm dogsitting for my parents with a fourth dog for the weekend!

Comment

Ho I pity your home, its probably a mess....
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

2112 to Hive
        Mart
        Map creation contest
        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

and on
          "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Sorry about the delay again, things should be calming down soon, as my dog has recently begun to show motor control in his back legs again

Comment

That's a good news!
              Mart
              Map creation contest

Comment

Glad to hear the doxie's doing better! I hope they can make as close to a full recovery as possible! As I said, I have two doxies here myself and a pit-bull/lab mix.
                Turn sent to PeaceKeepers.

Comment

2113 to Hive
                  Mart
                  Map creation contest

Comment

it's been over a week

Originally posted by mart7x5
                    2113 to Hive
                    Where is T-Ras?

Comment

Sent a day after I received it...

Comment

JMarshFox

I guess we're waiting for JMarshFox then?

Comment

I still haven't received anything; perhaps a resend is in order?

Comment

i sent the last turn i got, 2113. just checking in
                            if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

resent

Comment

Haven't received new turn

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
                                i sent the last turn i got, 2113. just checking in
                                Check spelling of who you sent it to?
                                My name is Arcainite@aol.com or you can use Gatuu_Tetsu@yahoo.com or even Marshall_Valyn@hotmail.com but I check the aol one most often.

Comment

Working...
                                X