No announcement yet.

Nova Pbem - turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is my distinct unpleasure to announce the first reload message of game-i CTDed for no apparent reason :

>>>>
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Ok, well

You also sent me your turn...and I don't have your password. I need you to send me my turn please.

EDIT: Ok, turn sent on now that I got the right one from Kat.
      Last edited by Arcainite; October 23, 2007, 13:49.

Comment

2108 to Hive, some time ago, I think...
        Mart
        Map creation contest
        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

I've still not received any turn from t_ras, has anyone heard from him at all for the past few days?

Comment

sometimes he cannot play for some time, he should play soon
            Mart
            Map creation contest

Comment

Ahhh, okay then.

Comment

Hope he's ok

Israel is not exactly famous for being a safe place to live... Not really their faults, but just the way it is. I think that by giving the Palestinians some land, they have shown that they have been generous and reasonable. Both factions have legitimate claims to Israel, but I do think that the Israelites claim is stronger than the Palestinians.
                The most important thing is to see how the Palestinians behave and see if they act belligerent and decrease their world favor...or act graciously and increase world favor.

Comment

Thanks for caring pals

Though I'm left winged (take whatever you want just leave as in peace),I wouldn't go into politics here. I don't think it is apropiate.
                  Sorry for the delay, we are releasing a new SW version and as chief designer I have to be there like 35 hours a day....Any way turn sent and as Mart stated I always finally play (I never dropped a game in all my years here).
                  I'll be OOO for reserve duty sun to wed. and again next week. I'll play in the weekend.
                  Thanks for the understanding
                  "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

take whatever you want just leave as in peace)
                    Peace for our time-Neville Chamberlain

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi

Peace for our time-Neville Chamberlain
                      Well...I guess I was exaggerating a little ...but you got the point.
                      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

>>>

UNIVERSITY CHRONICLES

"On the lighter side of the news, a scout patrol recently found a supply pod! We have a live feed to the site, so let's see what's happening!"

"AHHH OH MY GOD WHAT ARE THESE THINGS ARRHGHSAHEGH"

"Er, we're experiencing technical difficulty, we'll be right back after these messages!"

-University News Service Broadcast, 10/18/2108

Comment

>>>>

Comment

Turn sent to PeaceKeepers.
                            -----------------------------------
                            Journal From The Colonel:
                            Alien lifeforms have been encountered both in 2106 and 2107. The scouts reported that they seemed highly territorial and the attempt to drive them off failed because our highly trained forces killed them before they would flee. Damage sustained was minimal at each encounter. Will killing these things have repurcussions later on? They didn't seem to have any sort of advanced sentience that was evident. They apparently were attacking from instinct. Perhaps they could be trained as war-worms later on? Or maybe I've been watching the holo-vid Dune too many times?
                            Last edited by Arcainite; October 28, 2007, 15:57.

Comment

i'm holding the turn... sorry, it must be somewhere stuck in my mailbox
                              Mart
                              Map creation contest

Comment

nope, sent 2109 already, i can resend if needed
                                Mart
                                Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
                                X