X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sent 2113 to

Comment

>>>>>

And to explain my last message, i had no idea what i was talking about.
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Turn sent to PeaceKeepers. It's good to see the game moving again.

Comment

2114 to Hive.
          Happy New Year!
          Mart
          Map creation contest
          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Turned on.
            Happy new year to all!
            "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

>>>

UNIVERSITY CHRONICLES

Contact was made today with the agents of one of our old shipmates! Negotiations have begun...

Comment

Kataphraktoi, did you receive my turn, or do you want me to resend?

Comment

Colonel Arcainite's Log 2114:
                  "What passes for a year on Alpha Centauri seems more like a week of Terran time passage. It is still a long wait between each one. It has driven me to investigate why the University thinks I will allow it to develop two secret projects simultaneously without first securing a favorable agreement with the Unity's favorite security forces, the Spartans. I am not rejecting their offers of friendship, merely asking them in a not so nice way to abide in some small way with the tech sharing protocols established in our previous lives within the U.N.
                  Clearly, if they refuse our protection, I cannot be held responsible for my curious troops wanting to get a closer look at these "secret projects" they are perpetrating in our backyard."

Comment

2115 to Hive
                    Mart
                    Map creation contest
                    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• and on
                      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• Could you please resend? I received the Hive turn, not university

Comment

• resent

Comment

• Er, this still appears to be the Hive turn

Comment

• mmmm, may be you should you hive turn?
                              I'll replay it...

Comment

• oooops, it seems I was waiting for the turn I didnt send.
                                replayed and resent

Comment

Working...
                                X