No announcement yet.

Nova Pbem - turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be OOO for reserve duty sun to wed. and again next week. I'll play in the weekend.
    This is the delay.
    turned
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

>>>

UNIVERSITY CHRONICLES

11/3/2109

Preparations have begun for a celebration of our first ten years on planet! With not a single casualty since planetfall, morale is especially high, and things look up for us so far. Here's to 10 more years of trouble-free colonization!

-Personal Log of Provost J. Marsh

Comment

Its not attached
        if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

sent to sparta

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Turn sent to PeaceKeepers.

Comment

2110 to Hive
              Mart
              Map creation contest
              WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

and on
                "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

>>>

11/13/2110

"Some sprat done sold me this here copper piece for 20 dollars"

"Caveat Emptor"

-Svodbodny Capital

Comment

>>>

Comment

Turn sent to Peacekeepers.

Comment

2111 to Hive
                        Mart
                        Map creation contest
                        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Nova Nova Nova Nova Nova Nova Nova Nova

Comment

I'm very sorry about the delay, one of my dogs (a miniature dauchsund), had a slipped disc, and I had been worrying about the surgery, bills, and if he'd be able to walk in the end. I'll play it this evening, and send it along.

Comment

I hope it all went OK J.

Comment

>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                X