X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>>>

UNIVERSITY CHRONICLES

10/16/2104

Many exciting things have happened this year!

Towards the beginning of the year, the data from the Unity wake-up was successfully logged and categorized, giving us psychology down to a science. We are, for the first time in human history, on the brink of discovering the PHYSICAL function of human consciousness.

Two Unity supply pods were discovered, one has been opened, and contained some much-neeed energy! The other has yet to be opened, but the process shall be completed within the year, and recycling tank facilities continue to be under construction at all three bases.

All bases have been secured with our finest security forces, and all seems well for the moment.

I must admit, however, a certain anxiousness; what has become of the others? I know other pods must have survived, but the fact that we have not found them in four years of searching has troubled me at nights.

Comment

Turn received from Kat. Turn played and sent on to PeaceKeepers. Nothing happened really in 2104 for the Spartans, except we finally got the tech we've been researching since planetfall.

Comment

Huh, I just received a pass of this game.
        Kata, what is this, advertising me without my consent.

Ok, I can store the passwords.
        That reminds me, where did I put the ones of all the CGN games?
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

2105 to Hive

binTravkin, thank you for keeping passwords!
          Mart
          Map creation contest
          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Scenario

I was to show the scenario - attached.
            Attached Files
            Mart
            Map creation contest

Comment

Nexted
              "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

>>>

UNIVERSITY CHRONICLES

10/17/2105

More energy discovered today, was used to 'convince' the workers at University Base and Zoloto-Gold to do double-time on the recycling tanks project; they should be finished within the year.

Comment

>>>>
                  if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Spartans 2105

Turn sent to PeaceKeepers.
                    ------------------------------------
                    Journals: Another monolith has turned up. Well, monoliths are never a BAD thing. We shall certainly utilize them in future development of the island. Exploration is going extremely slowly. Perhaps issuing orders to the explorers is not the way to go. I think that next year I shall cancel their standing orders and allow them free reign in their journeys. It is true that they might get into mischief and communicate back to HQ for help, but that is a risk I am willing to take.

Comment

2106 to Hive
                      Mart
                      Map creation contest

Comment

t_ras, please post in the turn tracking thread when you email me your turn, thanks

>>>

UNIVERSITY CHRONICLES

10/21/2106

Great discoveries have been made!

Strangely enough, the discovery of how consciousness manifests itself physically lead to the discovery of basic industry; it figures.

A strange monolith was discovered today, and it seems to produce energy, food, and minerals automatically; truly, this is a boon to our struggling economy.

Comment

>>>
                          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Turn sent to Peacekeepers.

Comment

2107 to Hive
                              Mart
                              Map creation contest

Comment

>>>

UNIVERSITY CHRONICLES

10/22/2107

"Are you wondering what your children are feeling? Well guess no more! Just bring any "problem child" to your local psych-surg for a revolutionary new implant! Cost of surgery is paid by the colonial board, so sign up at once!"

-Public Service Announcement , University Base

Comment

Working...
                                X