Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was It Always 500 pc For A Custom Avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben's failed the uglyness limit

Still got used though

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Mean Jamski.

Comment

I notice that no one has disagreed with me yet

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

That's because you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

There are two limits you need to keep in mind, the pixel limit, and the size limit.

The pixels need to be 100x100

and I believe the size can only be 10k or so?
            Thanks. That helps.
            "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

It wouldn't have been mean were you wrong, Jam.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ben's failed the uglyness limit
                I find that odd, that you would find Ann Coulter less attractive than Alec Guinness.

Is there something you aren't telling us, Jamski?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Seems a valid position to me.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I actually thought that avatar *was* Alec Guiness in his younger days.

Comment

I actually thought that avatar *was* Alec Guiness in his younger days.

The long hair would fit.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                      X