Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was It Always 500 pc For A Custom Avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was It Always 500 pc For A Custom Avatar?

not that I'm complaining.
    I haven't checked since I registered and I thought it was 400 then.
    "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

It was always 500, though it used to be if you were around long enough you could get one also.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Pity. I made a nice one with a kitten.
      "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

All kittens must be shot on sight.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
          It was always 500, though it used to be if you were around long enough you could get one also.
          Yup, there's a few settlers even who do have a (custom) avatar.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Join date should be the deciding factor for avatars, not postcount.
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Why? They don't contribute to the site by posting in on-topic areas...
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Senority should matter. People here 4 or more years have really made Apolyton part of their lives, and thus should be rewarded.
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Alternatively, you could just get Apolyton Plus, and get a custom avatar regardless of how many posts you've got.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                    Senority should matter. People here 4 or more years have really made Apolyton part of their lives, and thus should be rewarded.
                    Not always... how about if one created a login at the beginning of this site's life... forgot all about it, and didn't return until now?

And what's the point of one with almost no posts have an avatar? Nobody sees his posts anyway...
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Posting in the OT.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

We should make a rule: there's a 500 posts min. to be allowed to post in Off Topic
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Maybe at least 10 or so. That'll keep out the DLs.
                          Visit First Cultural Industries
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

just keep posting in this thread, you'll get there.

Comment

Originally posted by RMS
                              Pity. I made a nice one with a kitten.
                              Mine used to be the kitten from the t-shirt. Then I had the monster from the t-shirt. Now I have the plush eagle. Whee!

Comment

Working...
                              X