No announcement yet.

2021 Poly Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had hours on some Manager's picks every single round. What were y'all doing, yanking your crank?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• managers should be able to see their teams, I'll open the waivers tomorrow 2 pm central.

everyone should be awake then

Comment

• What about the IR spots? When do they appear?

Comment

• if you have a guy on the il you can move him there now... I dont know if you can add a player on il and have them fill an il spot directly. Some of my baseball leagues allow that, but other leagues require an open bench spot to add the il player and then you can move them into an il slot and add another player to the open bench

there are no ir spots, just 2 il (injury list). But I think you can fill an il slot with either an ir player or pup, there may be ir players who are still eligible to return later in the season... I think.

Comment

• I have one player on IR and when I clicked on him I was able to move him to my IL spot (which doesn't show when you go to your player list.. But I can't replace the roster spot until you open things at 2:00.

Comment

• the waiver wire is open

Comment

• Looks like everything is now up and running. Thanks for all your efforts, Berz.

Side note: I'm slightly miffed at Yahoo because, during the draft, I took Keanu Neal DAL as my second DB, specifically because he was list as both: DB and LB. I like that flexibility. But today, he's suddenly only a LB. WTF. I mean, not really a problem; I just added a DB.

But hey, note to Yahoo: Once you post a player's position(s), don't make any changes at least until the season starts.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• FF needs

"A reset password E-mail for my Poly login."

Comment

• Flatlander Fox?

I'll look into it right now...
                    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• If I understood right, I think it's fixed now...
                      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• yup, I was late noticing his problem and didn't see other people responded

Comment

• I am back and better than ever!

​​​Thanks for the help.
                          Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• I sometimes wonder why I play this game:

I got scared about Cooper against the TB D and benched him, only to have him put up 30 on my bench...
                            Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• lol, I sat Deedee Lamb for that same reason, but now that I think about it TB is stout vs the run so they will be thrown on more

Comment

• Another good week for me. Won in both leagues so 2-0 in each one. Bobby Wagner came up with 20 points to help secure the win in Poly IDP, though it never seemed in doubt. I have Roquan Smith and the Bears D in the other league so along with D.J. Moore and Mahomes I get that one as well. Wish I could have done as well in they Yahoo contests.

Comment

Working...
                                X