No announcement yet.

2021 Poly Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't looked into it much but I sure do regret passing on Fournette, he's gotta be a top 5 pick and probably top 5 RB over all

Comment

• Keenan Allen threw an extra point pass to the QB Herbert and got 2 pts but not credit for throwing the ball or yds

I wonder if Herbert got credit for the catch and yds or if players running in extra pts get yardage

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        I haven't looked into it much but I sure do regret passing on Fournette, he's gotta be a top 5 pick and probably top 5 RB over all
        Nobody saw that coming from past performance. He is running with the same kind of authority he did in college.
        Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• Yeah, it looked for all the world like a time-share with Ronald Jones back in August.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Ronald who?

Comment

• I got lucky... I was just sweeping up "Might get lucky, have done well in the past" running backs in the middle rounds instead of stacking up on defense. He was a bonus, especially since my number overall pick RB is done for the season, and the 2nd RB I took has been injured a lot already.... sigh.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• For me, a tale of two seasons.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• well that was an appropriate end to my season, I got beat by an abandoned team because I played Jeff Smith over Lockett

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ah, you must mean Jeff Wilson SF.

• Ah, you must mean Jeff Wilson SF. For myself, I managed to blow a huge lead (based on having Dalvin Cook and Najee Harris last TH) vs Ming. Just never went back to check the lineup Sunday morning, so I actually ended up with an injured TE Waller in my lineup. Embarrassing!
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Also, a 21-point day from Prescott and 0.00 from McLaurin were NOT helpful...

• yup, Wilson

actually Zeke did me in, gotta get more from a #1 pick

I noticed when replacement QBs take over for injured starters the receivers who benefit most are the 2nd teamers who spend more time practicing with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    For me, a tale of two seasons.
                    Right?

I called it though
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• what a battle for the 3 & 4 spots in the championship bracket

Comment

• I'm in a deep league with 2 qbs and a qb/rb/wr/te flex - 3 qb league - and I picked 1st (Mahomes). I made the playoffs, but... in back to back weeks I lost Hopkins and Godwin with 4 WR and 4 WR/RB slots to fill and TY is the proj leader on the ww at WR for week 16. I got the QBs and RBs but Lockett might not be back in time so Devante Parker (a ww pick up) could be my top WR

I was looking forward to playing Godwin, Hopkins, Lockett and Parker all in the same week, never got the chance If I pick the right 3 qbs I might still win w16

Comment

• I got beat badly this week with only Tom Brady being in double figures and he didn't even make 16 points. So I had to sweat out the LA game tonight hoping Stafford wouldn't beat his projected points which would result in Slow losing to CW. If Slow had won he would have made the playoffs over me on points. But he was held down in the first half and didn't get enough in the second, so I got in. Not bad for a team projected to finish 8th by Yahoo in the draft report card.

Comment

• Yeah, I squeezed into the playoffs despite a bad scoring week.

Comment

Working...
                            X