No announcement yet.

2021 Poly Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap. I sit Myles Gaskin who got 28 points (on 6.15 proj.) and still have a chance to win, but Indy shuts down Baltimore running game for their first win and Ravens first loss. Murray gets bupkis and even with Brady putting up 71+ points I lose and now at 2-3 in Poly IDP. Well, at least I am unbeaten in my other league.

Comment

• I figured with Brady's explosion you had it in the bag, but luckily for me Allen put up some good numbers this week too...
      Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• I thought so too, especially with Murray going last night.

Comment

• I had 2 matches won until Andrews last night

Comment

• Rough week in Poly/Rah League. Had about a 50 point lead and 87% win probability going into MNF.
            Let's just say, the game was not a defensive gem. By the time Henry and Diggs were done lighting it up, I lost 184-180.
            Congrats to Walrus.

Also, condolences to Sloww, who is actually #3 in the league in scoring, yet somehow 0-6.
            I mean, WTabsoluteF!!
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Quite a pisser.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• The real pain is that I'm also in CFC and a Yahoo public league and they're even worse.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well, a statistician would say you're way overdue for regression (progression?) to the mean.
                    Meaning, a change of luck...

• 4 losses this year by single digits...
                  Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• Whereas I just won with the second lowest score in the league. Apparently I stole all of Sloww's good luck.
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

Comment

• I just knew you must be involved.

Comment

• Can't trust a bucksnort
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I only need 20 points from Patrick Mahomes to beat Ken in the AFC league but, as usual, in the Poly league I am 42.5 points ahead of David who has Mahomes and Booker up tonight. So I have to root for Mahomes to do just well enough for me to beat Ken but not enough so David can win.

Comment

• Ha! Good luck with that!
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X