2021 Poly Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Poly Fantasy Football

I see that Yahoo is re-upping leagues. Does that include Poly? Will there be a league this year?

Berz, I believe you're the commisioner of record...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

We have a problem, I'm not the main commish and I cant do much of anything. I can bring up the league renewal page but there's no renewal thing to click on. We might have to start from scratch.

Comment

How can that be? I left the league and made you commish. And Yahoo auto-renews leagues these days. Hell, they auto-renewed 2 leagues of mine that didn't even play in 2020.

Can you check again?
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...eague/poly_idp

I click on stuff the commish can operate and I'm told I aint the main commish

Comment

So when you go to your Football page, under 2020 Poly IDP For Rah, it only lets you you renew your team, and not the league?

The league, 430358, 2020 Poly IDP For Rah, does not come up under my login (several other ones do).

If Yahoo thinks I'm the Commish, then it looks like I need to be a league member in order to renew it. Catch-22. Maybe if you create a space for Vicious Rabbits team and then invite me to join?
          Last edited by -Jrabbit; August 1, 2021, 12:07.

Comment

I cant do anything, I cant get past the page I linked. There's an icon at the top where it says 'set commissioners' but it rejects me because I'm not the main commish.

Comment

Hmm. Since I seem to be the core Commish but do not have a team, I do not have the ability to create a team for myself, nor to renew the leage.

So I took our only option: I have now made you Full Commish, Berz. You should be able to renew the league, which will in turn trigger renewal notices to all the members. You should also then be able to send out invitations (I will need one), reset draft style, change the year on the league name, etc.

Hopefully this will work...

Last edited by -Jrabbit; August 2, 2021, 12:07.

Comment

I dont know how you could make me full commish w/o a team but it seems to have worked, I see the renew button now so I'll do that tonite

Comment

Does Ming want to play this year? I'll need his and your email to send invites

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'd like to play for sure. I think Ming will also, but that's his call. Sending you a PM with my email.

I'm waiting on y'all.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww was ready in June
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I've done a few dozen mock drafts, starting June 1
                      Last edited by SlowwHand; August 3, 2021, 20:40.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

invite sent to Rabbit... all managers can invite people so if Ming wants to play JR can invite him after joining

Comment

Excellent. I'm in.
                          Invitation sent to Ming via PM.

Comment

I am ready and waiting for drafts to start. Will be doing some mock drafts in coming days.

Comment

Working...
                            X