• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sloww won one and now he's going to run the table
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• That's my hope. I've turned it around in CFC league.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• He moved up to 2nd in league scoring, too. I may have woke the sleeping giant...
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I read this Group on Facebook, Fantasy Football Discussion. I'm amazed at the number of trades discussed, sometimes involving involving multiple players.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Trades? You mean to tell us that trades are allowed???

• i am snakebit, Rodgers got covid and I replaced him with White and he gets hurt and I loaded up on Crowder for several teams

Comment

• NE Defense puts up 38! points in AFC league which gave Walrus the win over me and now we have a 3 way tie for first. In the Poly league it seems David Zickerman isn't paying attention and gave me a win to keep me in fourth place. Next week JR and I face off in both leagues.

Comment

• Be sure to start all your Bears!
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I am 4th in points scored and last in points against. Can I cry bad luck?
                Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sure! Everyone knows that in a normal year, you're the champion.

• Man, you really know your stuff!
                Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• battle of the win streaks

Sloww and I started 1-15 and we're 8-0 since

gotta find something positive about this year's performance

well, somebody's win streak will continue

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    He moved up to 2nd in league scoring, too. I may have woke the sleeping giant...
                    First now. We're all doomed
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Too late.

Comment

• damn slowwhand, you're 5-7 in 7th place with the most points

h2h aint exactly perfect

Comment

• Yeah, it sucks. I've had years like that, but this is pretty extreme bad luck.

What I like about Sloww is how he isn't a whiny little beyotch about it.

Comment

• I sob quietly in the corner.

Comment

Working...
                            X