College Football 2015 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY go for 2?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• TCU gets the TD! Just need a stop of Oregon to win!.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• TCU wins! No Boykin, no Doctson and still beat Oregon!
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Rankings going into the championship game.

1. Clemson
          2. 'Bama
          3. tOSU
          4. TCU

5. Houston
          6. Oklahoma
          7. Iowa
          8. Navy
          9. Michigan State
          10.Stanford

11. Baylor
          12. Okie Lite
          13. LSU
          14. Ole Miss
          15. Florida State
          16. Georgia
          17. North Carolina
          18. Western Kentucky
          19. Toledo
          20. Appalachian State
          21. Utah
          22. Michigan
          23. Notre Dame
          24. Wisconsin
          25. Northwestern

NR: San Diego State, Marshall, Bowling Green, BYU, Louisiana Tech, Arkansas State, Georgia Southern.
          Last edited by Ben Kenobi; January 3, 2016, 01:10.

Comment

• Boris being awfully quiet

Comment

• Busy committing hari kari.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Eers win. Big 12 picks up bowl wins from Baylor, TCU and WVU. Imagine typing that sentence 10 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                  Has there been an exciting game yet??
                  The Wisconsin/USC game was exciting, but only because the ref's blew two calls late that would have iced the game for my Badgers.
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Wisconsin has a Division 1 team?

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                      The Wisconsin/USC game was exciting, but only because the ref's blew two calls late that would have iced the game for my Badgers.
                      I was about to say this. The Holiday Bowl is almost always exciting, even if the refs have to go out of their way to make it so.

Comment

• Congrats to the tide. At least the game was more interesting then the two semis.
                        I'm sure they'll be erecting the statue there soon.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X