College Football 2015 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football 2015 Season

Well, we got ourselves a 2015 NFL thread, might as well start a 2015 College Football thread.

Congrats to the Ohio State Buckeyes for winning the first ever College Football Playoffs; but enough of last year. Lets look to this year as National Signing day was yesterday.

Oh, and look at this nice little article I found about National Signing day...

In most college towns, the unofficial start to next football season is National Signing Day. After months and even years of courting, athletic programs official…

On Wisconsin!
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Texas had a good signing year.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The Illini did better than expected. They'll still suck, but maybe not as bad.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Going to a bowl game and securing your coaching future (for now) was sure to help Beckman out at Illinois. Having one middle of the Big10 recruiting class isn't going to turn a program around that was ranked 11th and 14th in recruiting the last two years.

Comment

Beats getting the recruiting class that was projected.

And now Beckman is claiming the schools' woes on the media. Gotta love it.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

On Wisconsin!
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

HARBAUGH

HARBAUGH HARBAUGH

HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHH

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I WANT CAKE NOW! I WANT IT NOW!
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

What the **** am I supposed to do to represent Mike Riley? Sit here politely, I guess?

Comment

Helfrich is about the same. Comes across more like an accountant than a football coach...
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Braxton Miller, WR

WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzy Drake View Post
                        Braxton Miller, WR

WTF?
                        Sounds like his shoulder is never going to be as good as it once was. Time to prepare for his NFL career now. Looks like he's going the Denard Robinson route.

Comment

Nebraska's grand offensive plan: Just copy Oregon

Comment

Ohio State is overwhelming favorite before it counts.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Another Illinois gem, and the season hasn't even started yet.

Our
                              Sucess
                              =
                              Knowledge
                              Effort
                              Energy

Comment

Working...
                              X