No announcement yet.

NFL 2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Rams fan thinks that your constant whining about da Bears is amusing.

Cutler was pretty damn good under Gase, and even when not fundamentally sound, still gives you a chance to win every time he plays.

I have Case Keenum as my QB. And he sees 9 (sometimes 10) men in the box every 1st and 2nd down. And cannot make them pay for it.
    Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• They're still 3-1 though, which is pretty incredible.

If they were 0-4, they might have played Goff and turned him loose.

Comment

• He isn't ready. And this team would be "kinda" dangerous with a serviceable QB... What is important is that we don't go 3-13 and let the Titans have the 2nd pick in the draft.
        Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• Rivers quietly reaches another record. Now number 9 all time for TDs, passing Moon and Unitas. Just 8 behind Elway. All the players ahead of him are hall of famers.

Eli and Rivers have a chance to be the first draft tandem with 301 Passing TDs. Marino and Elway have the current record at 300.

Eli, Rivers and Rapistburger have the record for a threesome at 287.

As for passing yardage, Rivers has 42,916 yards. He needs 200 yards next game to pass Fouts for the Chargers record. Tarkenton is the line at 47k.

Rivers is 13th for Passes completed. Bledsoe is at 3,839. Rivers is at 3,579.

Rivers needs 269 passes complete, 1207 passes attempted, 3318 yards and zero more TDs to be ahead of every non-hall of fame QB.

Rivers is 16th for pass attempts. Rivers at 5511, Moon is at 6,813 Fouts is less than 100 pass attempts away.

Rivers is really close to making the hall of fame.
          Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 11, 2016, 03:50.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Maybe someday he'll actually win something.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Jerry leaning towards Dak today in the new, maybe no more Romo!!!!
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Johnny U. was the best.

I'm from the Landry school of thought.
                You don't lose your job over injury
                RE: Peyton Manning last year.
                HOWEVER, coaching should be in his not-so-distant plans.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  Johnny U. was the best.

I'm from the Landry school of thought.
                  You don't lose your job over injury
                  RE: Peyton Manning last year.
                  HOWEVER, coaching should be in his not-so-distant plans.
                  Romo ain't coming back. I'm with Bellichick, seems to have worked out well for him.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• The 49ers defense be like:

Comment

• If I pick Da Bears to beat Tampa, am I drinking the cool-aid?
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Drinking something, that's for sure.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                          If I pick Da Bears to beat Tampa, am I drinking the cool-aid?

Are you rethinking this one.

THE BEARS STILL SUCK, THE BEARS STILL SUCK.

At least we can get back to what should be our goal for the 2016 Season.

"with the first pick in the 2017 draft, the Chicago Bears pick............' Ok with the Browns, it probably be second at the best.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Especially with Alshon Jeffery now suspended for four games.

Comment

• He's on both my Fantasy teams. Of course this will probably help me because now I'll have to sit him.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I remember you complaining that he kept falling to you and you "had to" take him...

Playing on the franchise tag, the 4-game suspension will cost him $3,435,058. But I'm thinking the overall cost will be much higher. Combined with his soft-tissue injury history, chances that the Bears will sign him long-term have plummeted.

Enjoy free agency, Alshon!
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X