No announcement yet.

NFL 2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I had Rodgers go down early Sunday in another league, then had my opponent's QB (Jameis W) go down as well. They combined for about 7 points.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yeah in the one I had him I got the win (as SC mentioned) and I was playing him in another league so him going down helped me, this week anyway. Going forward is something else.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You managed to snag DeShaun Watson, so I don't see a problem.

My backup is Stafford. Turns out Detroit's on bye this week, so I'll be starting some idiot.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Watson is on a bye also so I'll be starting some other idiot also.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And I play you in two leagues this week.

Comment

• Berz gets me in the league I'm starting the other idiot.
              (which is the only league I'm having any success in)

So you can probably look forward to a few more wins.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The other idiot. You sound like me.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I do always love that at the beginning of the year everyone says that it's deep at QB but then during the season when you need one, you're looking at Hoyer and McCown and thinking what other QB that's projecting out at less than 30 points and saying deep my ass.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Good QB is right behind good RB, in my book​​​.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• These same guys also managed to let Philip Rivers go undrafted. One year I had Rivers, Cousins and Brees. LOL.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I love how the Steelers handled Bryant. I hope he learns something on the practice squad,
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Rare event: a trade deadline deal that appears to be pretty significant: New England trades Jimmy Garoppolo to San Francisco for a 2nd-round pick.
                          49ers drop Brian Hoyer to make room.

In other news, looks like Zeke Elliott is really suspended this time, starting immediately.

Also, doctors are optimistic they have saved Zach Miller's leg after emergency surgery this morning ("torn popliteal artery" from dislocated knee).

Comment

• All three of those items entertain me. Especially good to hear about Zack.
                            NE does it again. Why can't the Bears be that smart. Oh right, that would require having smart people in charge.
                            Wonder if NE will pick up Hoyer as insurance.
                            Slick taking their second round pick which is almost a first round pick but paying second round money.

And nice to know you'll be lacking Elliot through all our second match ups.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I got some good use out of Zeke on 2 teams. His return should be week 15, so now he's just bench ballast until the playoffs.

Comment

• Yeah, definitely paid off for you. I would have laughed if the suspension would have carried into the playoffs for you.
                                And I don't have a problem with bench ballast if you know they'll be back, unlike most of the ballast on my bench.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X