NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL 2014 Season Thread

I'll help you out and let you know what will happen tomorrow in advance.
    Spoiler:
    Randall Cobb goes for 40 points in a rout and Richard Sherman cries like a baby. GB 41 - SEA 24
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• This will be the 19-0 season. Tomorrow we find out which team that will be.

Spoiler:
      It will be Seattle. Green Bay's defense is not much better than the Bears'. SEA 34, GB 23
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Work is letting out early tomorrow. Got plenty of time to find a brown paper bag to breathe into for 3 hours
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• So GB is starting a rookie center who hasn't taken a single snap with Rodgers? Yeah, that will go well.

23-10 Seahawks
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Yeah, a new center is not what you want going into Seattle. Seattle will romp.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So... have there been any Brokeback Mountain jokes yet?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Uh... did DirectTV just show a Most Powerful Fan spot featuring a gay couple?
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Wow, the Packers are committing the dumbest penalties imaginable this game.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Go hawks !!!
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• The Packers were using a new Center. That's the reason.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• *sigh*.

Guess who targeted Lacy in both leagues.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Lacy will be fine. He will not be facing Seattle every week -- and he gets to face the Bears twice.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            The Packers were using a new Center. That's the reason.
                            He actually was fine. It was the rest of the team that sucked.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Penalties really killed them. And, as usual when you lose the game, the ones you remember are the ones made on third down to help the other team extend the drive. And many of the pass interference calls were stupid ones. They should have learned by now you can't hit the receiver that far down field. Starks was one of the few offensive players to show up - certainly not Lacy. But JR's correct that he will be fine.

Comment

• I hope he sucks all year. And not just because Ben targeted him (but that's always a bonus). Most Bears fans probably feel the same way.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X