No announcement yet.

NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news for people whose teams are putrid.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      She married him after the incident and is defending him now. She's a stupid gold digger, which doesn't excuse him, but I certainly don't consider her a poor little princess.
      Go **** yourself, Sloww.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        Go **** yourself, Sloww.
        In Texas, theft of joint resources is on the same level as knocking someone unconscious, and in fact, that is the prescribed remedy for theft of joint resources.
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I said there was no excusing his actions, Guy, so you go **** yourself. Sure she spit I'm his face, but all that proves is he obviously has anger management

and she's a skank.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I said there was no excusing his actions, Guy, so you go **** yourself. Sure she spit I'm his face, but all that proves is he obviously has anger management

and she's a skank.
            Why even add that last part? What is the point of saying that?

Comment

• Because Guy seems to be having problems comprehending that no one has to be in the right.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                Why even add that last part? What is the point of saying that?
                To cement his misogyny credentials, obviously.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Because Guy seems to be having problems comprehending that no one has to be in the right.
                  What kind of dumbfuck attempts to blame the victim in order to create some sort of false moral equivalency bullshit ?
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Sloww, I'm sure if your daughter was the victim of something like this, you wouldn't be content with someone saying "Yeah, well her dad is a jerk who thinks that nobody is beyond scrutiny even if the relevancy of that scrutiny has **** all to do with their status as a victim of abuse. Surely someone who is related to someone like that is no saint" I mean, you're taking your POV about her character as somehow being on the same level as actual, documented abuse. Reconsider, please.

Comment

She's a stupid gold digger,
                      According to what?

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      and she's a skank.
                      According to what?

Comment

• HOLY ****!

A law enforcement official says he sent a video of Ray Rice punching his then-fiancee to an NFL executive three months ago, while league officers have insisted they didn't see the violent images until this week.

The person played The Associated Press a 12-second voicemail from an NFL office number on April 9 confirming the video arrived. A female voice expresses thanks and says: "You're right. It's terrible."
                        Goodell has to resign soon, doesn't he? Or are they going to fire some female staffer saying she never gave it to him?
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• There will be a scapegoat, probably someone at the director level in the league security office.

That sound you hear is Goodell circling the wagons...
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Why don't all of you read what I posted and copy and paste where I said she was to blame and what Rice did was acceptable. I patiently await the butcher job that I fully expect.

Comment

• I never claimed you said she was to blame, Sloww. I'm asking why you wrote the things you wrote, because they were extremely presumptuous and extraordinarily dickish.

Comment

• Pretty much. There are several known domestic abusers still gainfully employed in the NFL. There just aren't videos of their exploits.
                                Attached Files
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X