No announcement yet.

NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Lee tore his acl; Cowboys fans distraught.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• is this happening to anyone else?

i've never heard of this sean lee guy but supposedly he's the "second best defensive player on dallas" before ware left

WHAT

i swear to ****ing god you just made him up
      and the rest of the world is in on this

anyways, good
      **** dallas
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Yeah, their defense was so bad last year that it's hard to conceive that anybody on it was good..

Of course, it will be nice to know that they could be worse this year. And that I'm not a Cowboy fan.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I know of Sean Lee but I can't say I've ever seen him play.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I don't understand the national media's continued obsession with that stupid team.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• If he can stay healthy, Sean Lee could be the best Cowboys linebacker since Lee Roy Jordan.

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              I don't understand the national media's continued obsession with that stupid team.
              A fool and his money are soon parted. Guess one of the prerequisites of being a Cowboys fan.

Comment

• Sava, you have just convinced Sloww that you know nothing about NFL football.

Sean Lee? Pretty talented, pretty well known. As for media obsession, he's a key starter on a rebuilding defense, and he's out for the season by OTAs. At this time of year, actual NFL news is thin on the ground, so that's gonna get some coverage.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Sean Lee was the number one IDP pick through game 11 last season. He would have been the 8th best RB.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    Sava, you have just convinced Sloww that you know nothing about NFL football.
                    I don't know if the Dallas Cowboys really qualify as "NFL football"
                    But I like how he got so mad he one starred all my threads.

or maybe ^^^^ BK did

same difference

troLOL
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      I don't know if the Dallas Cowboys really qualify as "NFL football"
                      But I like how he got so mad he one starred all my threads.
                      I doubt Sloww would engage in such passive-aggressive nonsense. And certainly not if his internet access is still limited.

Your fixation on your one star thread rater is mildly intriguing though.

Comment

• or maybe ^^^^ BK did
                        It wasn't me. I only one staar Oerdin threads.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Sean Lee has all the talent in the world, but he can't stay healthy. Maybe it's the method of his conditioning. At some point, he'll make an outstanding coach.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yeah... It's sad to see THAT KIND OF TALENT off the field more than on the field due to injuries. While I'm sure he will make a great coach some day, I really hope to see him on the field again. He's one hell of a player.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Giants release Josh Freeman.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Sorta reminds me of Mike Brown. Great talent, always hurt.
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X