NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
    An OL that can play anywhere on the line. An OL that can step in immediately and help keep Romo upright.
    Yeah, how the hell else is he supposed to throw game-choking interceptions if he's on his butt?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• He doesn't do that all the time, just in games that matter.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• If the Cowboys weren't the most obnoxious NFL team and fan base, I would feel sorry for you.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The Cowboys fanbase isn't the most obnoxious. Just highly delusional and somewhat slow-witted.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
            The Cowboys fanbase isn't the most obnoxious. Just highly delusional and somewhat slow-witted.
            Agree.

I was a bit too eager on that one.

Vancouver has the worst fans in sports.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Some of the New York and Boston fanbases try hard but they lack the pure talent and unrelenting commitment of Vancouver.

Comment

• Vancouver is a one-sport town. They can concentrate their douchiness.

They have nothing else.

In the NFL, the Cowboys have become almost pathetically mediocre. Aren't they 8-8 for 3 straight seasons now?
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

In the NFL, the Cowboys have become almost pathetically mediocre. Aren't they 8-8 for 3 straight seasons now?
                  They are in football hell. Not good enough to have a chance... not bad enough to get good draft picks.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The Browns traded into the 22nd pick and got Brady Quinn
                    The Browns traded into the 22nd pick and got Brandon Weeden
                    The Browns traded into the 22nd pick and got Johnny Manziel
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      The Browns traded into the 22nd pick and got Brady Quinn
                      The Browns traded into the 22nd pick and got Brandon Weeden
                      The Browns traded into the 22nd pick and got Johnny Manziel
                      I guess when you find a winning strategy you stick with it until it fails

"Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Vancouver has the worst fans in sports.
                        Hawks fans still butthurt? Wow. Imagine if we had swept them?

Philly threw batteries at Santa Claus. During the game!
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Mr. Irrelevant 2014:

Texans drafted Memphis S Lonnie Ballentine with the No. 256 overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft.
                          It's the last pick in the draft.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            Hawks fans still butthurt? Wow. Imagine if we had swept them?

Philly threw batteries at Santa Claus. During the game!
                            The batteries were at J.D. Drew and originally Dick Allen. Snowballs were thrown at Santa Claus, who wasn't even Santa Claus; he was a drunk in a low quality red suit.

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            I'm pleased with the Rams picking Greg Robinson as expected. They really need a RB still though.
                            I think the Rams had a great draft and capped it off with the historic drafting of the son of a member of De La Soul... and there was Michael Sam, who probably won't play much given how loaded the Rams' defensive line has become.

The entire NFC West feels like it's in an arms race with all the teams making good picks and trades, however.
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• They were batteries wrapped in snowballs.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                They were batteries wrapped in snowballs.
                                No you're combining different incidents. Santa Claus was hit with snowballs.

Comment

Working...
                                X