No announcement yet.

NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please post where he stated that he thought it was OK. Oh, you can't.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If you keep feeding it, it will become reliant on handouts and unable to survive in its natural habitat.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Agreed, it is a waste of time and effort to correct douches.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Please post where he stated that he thought it was OK. Oh, you can't.
          Uh, it's right there. Do I really need to bump the thread again? Do you hope that by constantly attacking me, it will make Ming's dumbass remark endorsing jailbait go away?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I have yet to see a post where Ming said it was OK. And you have yet to show me one.

Unless like normal you're changing what you're claiming again.

For the record you said

Ming actually stated that he thought that sex between a 15 year old and a 36 year old was consensual and was therefore ok.
            All you have shown is that he said that in that case it was consensual. You have yet to show where he said it was OK.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• he said that in that case it was consensual
              So Ming is stating that he believes sex between a 15 year old and a 36 year old can be consensual?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• That has nothing to do with saying that it's ok.
                You keep trying to change the discussion.
                I refuse to waste any more time with you.

Ming actually stated that he thought that sex between a 15 year old and a 36 year old was consensual and was therefore ok.
                Post where he said it was OK or stop posting about it.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Not in this thread, please. Kthx.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• This is the Chicago Bears Thread! Get the rape talk out of this thread!

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Yep, will do.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You keep trying to change the discussion.
                        You brought it up.

Comment

• How old were Mary and God?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            He was arguing that the sex was consensual, despite the fact that it was actually statutory rape. The 15 year old cannot legally consent.

If Ming believes in jailbait, that's his problem.
                            Just ignore his lies... Anybody that actually saw the thread knows I was pointing out that the prosecutor was the one that was taking the case to court on child support because the kid claimed it was consensual sex. The Big Difference comment was in regards to the actual court case I posted vs the Made Up one that Kid did where the kid claimed he was raped.

NOWHERE did I ever claim I thought it was consensual... Or that I think it's OK... or any of the other lies He keeps stating.
                            So Ben just keeps lying as usual.

And just so you can think you a winner again... You are a moron.

So back to Football and not more of Ben's lies...
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• DeSean Jackson signs for 3 years in Washington.

Terms undisclosed at this point, but without much cap space for the Redskins, he had to have taken a cut.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• not more of Ben's lies
                                Unfortunately for you, that's not what you said in the thread. This is a direct quote of what you actually posted, subsequent circumlocutions notwithstanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X