2013 NFL Playoff Pick Em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    The lesson I take from all this is being firm about my nos. I'm understanding of your position Berz. It's not easy walking ******* tightrope with players that you know will kick your ass to the curb if you tell the truth about their behavior. You just want to play a league. I get that. Now if Ming and rah didn't keep leaning on you it would make your life easier.

I know you're trying to mediate this to get the heat off them, but hey, they seem to want to toss ****.
    the lesson: dont quit a league because someone took your favorite player

Ming aint got nothing to do with it

Comment

• Hey Berz... Are we leaning on you too hard???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Thanks for the stellar post Berz. As usual, you summed it up very well in just a few words.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's a good thing that Ming has his own little whipping boy.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Ben, just stop trying to convince us of anything, it is impossible. Every mind is already made up about you.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Yeah, no one believed him the first time, and now is no different. It won't matter, no matter how many time he repeats the same lies.
            But when you're delusional, you're just delusional.

I still can't believe he thinks I played in fantasy baseball, or football. If I didn't know better, I'd think he was a drug user.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You brought it up, Ben, in excruciatingly self-serving, revisionist detail. All because of my offhand reference in the hockey thread.
              After a post from you, a post from Rah, and several from Ming.

So why does the clique continue trying to smear ****?

My bad. I really didn't think you would use that as a springboard to revisit the very same whining conversation you pursued on this topic previously (last year IIRC).
              Hey, you want to smear ****, don't be surprised if you receive what you dish out.

I actually resigned as commish of IDP primarily because of the constant incidents with you.
              After you tried to award yourself a player? Yeah. Can't see why people didn't want you gone after that cluster****. You cancelled a pick and then, surprise surprise, helped yourself to that pick. Talk about corrupt! League ran just fine without you as Commish, and especially not with you amping up the hatewagon like you're doing here. At least now I don't have to worry about someone running a league and is out to screw me.

Pretending your Poly FF experience has been without incident is yet another lie.
              Takes two to tango, JR. You were a dick when you didn't have to be, and you chose to amp up everything in order to continue to smear me, and you wonder why people really lost respect for you as a commish. I even voted to keep you, just because I wanted it clear that you were being removed because of the lack of confidence of the league, not me. Mission accomplished. Now we have a league that runs well and we don't have to worry about a Commish awarding himself free players.

But you're not helping yourself here, man.
              You're the one who keeps rolling out the **** wagon, dude. I didn't start this up again. You, Ming and rah did and you're surprised when I choose to fight back?
              Last edited by Ben Kenobi; April 20, 2014, 09:22.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I still can't believe he thinks I played in fantasy baseball, or football. If I didn't know better, I'd think he was a drug user.
                Yeah, gee. Why might Rah choose to get involved in something that he had no involvement? Could it be because he does have an interest here?

You say you're uninvolved, rah, and yet you dove right in. It's always, you, Ming and JR. Every damn time. I get that you're close friends and have a clique. Fine. But you've chosen to single me out. You're fair game now rah.

You want to be uninvolved? Then stop smearing me every chance you get.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• the lesson: dont quit a league because someone took your favorite player
                  I said yes to you because I felt bad for you, not because I really wanted to play. Lesson learned. Won't make that mistake again, because it's clear to me that you guys really didn't need a player, you were just yanking my chain. Had you really bothered looking you'd have found someone else after the second time I said no.

Had I simply walked away from your last PM, I'd have stayed in the league I cared about, you'd have gotten the same player you ended up with, and everyone would have won.

That's the lesson I take from all this, Berz. If you want the lesson to be what you did, you wouldn't be doing this now. If the lesson is "don't quit" then why kick me out of FFZ Fantasy football? That teaches me nothing, except that there's nobody to accommodate on your end.
                  Last edited by Ben Kenobi; April 20, 2014, 09:30.

Comment

• And your premise that Berz is lying because he's intimidated by Ming is even funnier.
                    I know it for a fact that Berz has bent over backwards to accommodate Ming. Why would he warn me 'not to make waves', if there wasn't significant opposition to my participation? I know for a fact that Berz has been carrying water for Ming for a long time in an effort to keep the peace. I understand why Berz doesn't want to admit that, and choose the side he's chosen. Hell, if I were Berz I might make that same choice too. Piling on someone is usually a winning proposition, especially if it wins you favor with others.

Intimidated? No not at all. Berz has made his decision that he thinks having a league with you is better than having no league at all. I don't see why he should have to make that choice.

Comment

• Every mind is already made up about you.
                      Then I have nothing at stake here.

Comment

• Nothing you have posted changes the one simple FACT HERE!

YOU QUIT. And that makes you a quitter.

You can post page after pages of lies and conspiracy theories... make stuff up... try to shift the discussion... blow all the smoke you can.
                        But at the end of the day, the simple fact doesn't change.

You quit because you didn't get the player you wanted.
                        Pure and Simple.

All the stuff you continue to post doesn't change the fact that you are quitter.

And nobody likes to play with a quitter.

Enjoy Bennie
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• quitter quitter go clean the shitter
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Nothing you have posted changes the one simple FACT
                            The fact that you were opposed to my participation in your precious fantasy baseball league and expressed that opinion to Berz when he floated the idea of having me fill the empty slot?

Is that a lie, Ming? I want you to tell me to my face that Berz was lying when he told me there was significant opposition to me playing fantasy baseball before I even signed on.

Comment

• I have never denied that I don't like you. But, the facts here are simple. You were let into the league, and YOU QUIT!
                              You weren't denied acceptance in the league because I didn't like you. You were allowed to join.

You were denied acceptance in future leagues because of YOUR ACTIONS. YOU QUIT.
                              And FFZ didn't allow quitters.

FACTS ARE FACTS.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I have never denied that I don't like you. But, the facts here are simple. You were let into the league
                                Over your opposition, correct, which pissed you off to no end. You had to rectify that.

So let me see if I've got it correct. You smeared me before I joined fantasy baseball and then told everyone that "I'd proven you right".

You then pushed to get me kicked out of FFZ football, because, "I'd shown my true colors".

Am I right here, or am I right?

I bet I'm pretty damn close to the contents of your PMs.

Comment

Working...
                                X