No announcement yet.

2013 NFL Playoff Pick Em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a side point, Sava should just STFU since he's not ever involved in anything.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• 1. Maybe you should shut your fucking face stupid honky tonk bastard

2. You are wrong. So.... repeat step 1, I guess.

dumbfuck
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        So why do you keep acting like you did us a favor by quitting? We were depending on you.

You didn't show up for the prom because Roy Halladay went with someone else

You're so thoughtful

Then why do you keep dragging me into this? I sure dont appreciate it. I gotta read this stuff because you're in the habit of speaking for me. You said I called my friends aholes, or that they were being aholes, and now you've said I warned you to keep your head down as if the people who just agreed to play with you really wanted an excuse to kick you out. I did not tell you anything of the sort, I told you dont rock the boat or dont make waves. It was polite advice, dont make me regret asking you to join.

You conveyed your reason for quitting, you didn't get Roy Halladay. Would you have quit if you got him? If so, what would you have told the league? Thats what you should have told the league, not have a fit about Roy Halladay. I dont think you instructed me to tell the league why you quit, I remember having to decide if and how much to tell people and you just disappeared. You left me hanging on that too and now you're blaming me for not reading your mind. I suppose its also my fault you got booted from other leagues since you expected me to smooth things over with everyone.

Ever have to apologize for someone who didn't really want to apologize? You didn't ask me to apologize for you, but I think I did apologize for inviting you. If I didn't I should have. You were getting a chance at redemption and you slammed the door and you've been complaining ever since because it wont open again. At least you still got Poly, you've been playing here for a few years.

Ming didn't make you quit and he hasn't quit any leagues for not getting a player... Ming has been a big reason we even have leagues.

Poly and FFZ had some overlap but most of the people here didn't see you take your ball and go home.

Now please leave me out of this, Ben
        I want to keep a copy of this to post whenever Ben repeats his lie about why he quit that league.
        At least this will keep him from saying, "Ask Berz, since he was the one I talked to. "
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          Ask Berz
          That would be a great thread.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I guess that I missed your participation. What's your team name?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I didn't have one. But Ben seems to keep claiming that I did. Another of his "truths".
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Sloww is talking to Sava.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Doesn't matter to me. Ben has continued to spread his fictitious version in a public forum. I think that give anyone a right to comment on it.

Ben may say the same about other versions spread, but the one simple fact remains. He did quit.
                  If anyone believes his version after everything that has been posted, I pity them for their lack of mental capabilities.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    I guess that I missed your participation. What's your team name?
                    This league is inactive. It's over.

You are pretty much the worst human being on this site. You realize that, right?
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Not as long as you're here.

Comment

• Gee... just about every time Bennie opens his mouth, somebody proves yet again that he is simply a liar.

But he just keeps making things up in his lame attempts to justify his quitting.

But frankly, as we can all see now... he's not just a quitter, but a liar as well.
                        Simple facts that even he can't deny anymore.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I can never tell if Sloww is the way he is because he is on some weird medication... or needs to be.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Give him some credit. He's just trying to defend a friend.
                            I really can't fault him on that.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• But you and your genetic copy are giving it to ben. I'm not!
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Psssss. I came first so he should be considered the copy. But I really like that term.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X