Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football (not soccer damnit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can always just do the draft from work like one of my coworkers just did...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Flash, is it a firewall issue?
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• In all seriousness, I might be able to get someone to pick if you can add them as a comanager (or MRT can you?)

Comment

• Note: that someone might be three years old and just learned his tens...

Comment

• I want my last 7 picks redrafted, plz. I was frozen and couldn't select anything.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Now that I think about it, how much are Bye weeks going to affect fantasy football this year?
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• N/M. Got the players I wanted. Sorry guys. Laptop froze up.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Hmm. I thought we were getting the leftover draft budget back for FAAB? It doesn't look like it worked that way.
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                    Hmm. I thought we were getting the leftover draft budget back for FAAB? It doesn't look like it worked that way.
                    You were never getting leftover budget back as FAAB. That's lunacy.

Comment

• Truth be told, I didnt see an option for it when I switched.

Comment

• Pick to Snoopy and Berz.
                        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• So in the Auction Draft, the top two drafts belong to #1 the person who pays the least attention to the NFL (yours truly), and #2 a draft bot.

Great job guys!
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Lol. The draft evaluator gives far too much value to the bench slots, so stars and scrubs for example will never look good even though it is a proven winning strategy.

Comment

• So in the Auction Draft, the top two drafts belong to #1 the person who pays the least attention to the NFL (yours truly), and #2 a draft bot.
                              And people wonder why I don't listen to analysts.

Comment

• Did the draft bot get points for selecting Prater?

Comment

Working...
                                X