NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• I was trying to read Matt Ryan's lips after throwing that interception, not sure but I think he said "Nice Catch!"
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Ah, I figured out why Albie is high on ol' 58-0 Horton. He's black. I'll give you one thing Albie - you're consistant.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Falcons still not ready for prime time.

Well, the warm up is over, now we'll have real football coming on soon.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
            Someone should remind the 49ers that the NFC championship is today. They seem to have forgotten to show up.
            Well, someone did. Probably Jim Harbaugh. Nice comeback!

Comment

• Combo of comeback and Falcons' seeming inability to play 60 minutes of football.

Comment

• I wonder if Altanta was worried when they got the big lead....."oh oh, here we go again".
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Ah, I figured out why Albie is high on ol' 58-0 Horton. He's black. I'll give you one thing Albie - you're consistant.
                  What the **** are you talking about?

There's a reason why he was hired within an hour of being fired.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Atlanta running game took the day off.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• What the **** are you talking about?

There's a reason why he was hired within an hour of being fired.
                      And a reason he was passed over.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Well, we get a Harbaugh Bowl and Ray Lewis gets to end his career in the Superbowl. Patriots sucked in the second half. Just plain sucked on both sides of the ball, so Baltimore deserves the win. And I'll have Sunday free two weeks from now.

Comment

• I don't understand why they didn't take the points with 3rd and 4 from the 19. Take the points, you just need 2 TDs for the win, and you no longer need a conversion.

Comment

• And, that's game. Always a good day when the Cheatriots lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              I don't understand why they didn't take the points with 3rd and 4 from the 19. Take the points, you just need 2 TDs for the win, and you no longer need a conversion.
                              You are dumb.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• You are dumb.
                                Conversions are what? 50/50? In order for them to tie - they need a TD + TD + conversion or TD + TD + FG. Guaranteed FG, increases their chance of winning. TD + TD + Convert < TD + TD. 4th and 4 is also 50/50. So they had a 1/4 chance, not counting the plays they needed to score from the 15, assuming they convert. Had it been TD + TD, I agree, go for the TD.

Comment

Working...
                                X