No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shonn Greene must have had his wheaties this morning. 161 yards and 3 tds.
    Last edited by Al B. Sure!; October 14, 2012, 16:04.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
      Here's my bizzare prediction for the day:

Buffalo will beat Arizona in Arizona....but the Bills Offense will be shut down by the Cardinals Defense, the Bills Defense and Special Teams will outscore their offense. You heard it here first.
      When I saw Buffalo got a safety a couple minutes in, I thought of you.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I'm pre-empting Sloww:

1. I am not an Eagles fan. I am a Giants fan. I wanted the Eagles to lose.
        2. I was starting Burleson in one league and Leshoure in another so I needed the Lions offense to do well. Those late nice runs by Leshoure and that late TD by Burleson was just what I needed.
        3. Stafford had a QB rating of 69.8, completed only 48% of his passes, and a meek 6.9 y/a. He won but his performance was mildly bad to mediocre.

Comment

• Troy Aikman is an idiot.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Glad the Faiders lost, despite TOP, yardage, turnovers vs the Falcons. KC lost, Oakland lost, now if the Chargers win, they go up 2 games in their division.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• And when Sproles left IIRC. I guess old habits die hard.
              I liked Sproles, but I was far more butthurt when Brees left. Man. LT + Brees in his prime and they pissed it all away.

Ben's IDP League team: QB Rivers, DB Weddle, LB D.Butler, RB5 Battle
              Ben's Auction League team: QB Rivers, K Kaeding, Defense = San Diego
              Butler's been good (except for the week that I picked him up), and Weddle's been solid. PR's been good so far. Only really had the one bad week. My teams have done well week to week just get beat by big nights by the opposition every week.

But he didn't draft Gates (currently #29 in scoring among TEs), so I guess he's making progress. OTOH, he started Rivers over Peyton Manning yesterday in Auction League, so it seems there's still a little manlove for his Bolts.
              I fixed my TE problems with Cook, Daniels and Vernon Davis. No worries this year for the TE, not like last year.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Again, take the Fantasy bull**** elsewhere.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Again, take the Fantasy bull**** elsewhere.
                  JR brought it up, and I was only answering his questions. If you're not going to tell off JR, then you have no cause to tell off me. Selective enforcement is bull****.

Comment

• Go away Ben!
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Go away Ben!
                      I'm having a crummy day. Piss off Da Shi.

Comment

• Every year, Romo finds a new and different way to choke. Nice job running a hurry up offense

Looked like Matt Flynn in his first career start.

Comment

• Once again I would be quicker to blame Bryant than Romo for that loss. Romo can run all the hurry up offense he wants, but if the rest of the offense doesn't hurry up, it won't matter what he does.
                          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Russell Wilson > Tony Romo

Comment

• You're an idiot, Alby. Alby > all other idiots in the world. Bryant had a good day, although he dropped what should have been a TD. Hit him in the hands. BAD Romo.

T. Romo 25/36 261 yards 97.1 rating 2 TD 1 INT
                              E. Manning E. Manning 15/28 193 yards 87.4 rating 1 TD 0 INT
                              Last edited by SlowwHand; October 14, 2012, 20:10.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                T. Romo 25/36 261 yards 97.1 rating 2 TD 1 INT
                                E. Manning E. Manning 15/28 193 yards 87.4 rating 1 TD 0 INT
                                Now do it for the year

Comment

Working...
                                X