No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is an awful awful trade by the Cowboys to go up to take Claiborne. I don't like it one bit.

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Claiborne is retarded. Surprised the lowest wonderlic score of all time didn't hurt his stock.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Ooh, Iggles moved up from 15 to 12. Wonder who they fell in love with...
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          Ooh, Iggles moved up from 15 to 12. Wonder who they fell in love with...
          Defensive lineman. Watch.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Cowboy's need a CB really, really, bad, what is so wrong with that, they gave up their #2 pick for it, but so what, likely no good corners on the board when they get their pick. They get another #4 for the effort, meh.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Yup, turns out they wanted DT Fletcher Cox. Most had him ranked ahead of Poe, who went immediately before him.

Actually, the top 12 has pretty much gone according to form. Very few surprises so far.
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                Defensive lineman. Watch.
                Andy Reid's going to Andy Reid. He sure loves d-linemen with his first pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy View Post
                  Cowboy's need a CB really, really, bad, what is so wrong with that, they gave up their #2 pick for it, but so what, likely no good corners on the board when they get their pick. They get another #4 for the effort, meh.
                  I would rather have them continue to need a CB really, really bad.
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Me not, good to see that they are addressing needs instead of stupid **** as par for the course.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Michael Floyd and Larry Fitz... too bad this is their QB:

Comment

• That's a great photo.

Comment

• LOL, deballed and de-helmeted.

Comment

• Major defensive line run - 4 of the last 5 picks.

Officially falling: OT Reiff, DE Coples,

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy View Post
                              LOL, deballed and de-helmeted.
                              He got "Orakpo'd"

Comment

• Looks like trade mania is over for tonight.

Just waiting for the Bears to pick, then signing off.

Comment

Working...
                                X