X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're welcome.

Want me to send you some fart jokes?
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      No. I meant they wouldn't understand how much the Cowboys suck as Bears fans. Not that Bears fans don't understand things but that they can't relate to that rivalry.

Sloww is right that I'm a slut for teams. My favorite teams are the New York Giants and whatever team is playing the Cowboys this week.
      So, it must have really hurt when the ****ty Cowboys beat the Giants.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• So, it must have really hurt when the ****ty Cowboys beat the Giants.

I should get Albie one of those Homo shirts. Should go over well in downtown Philly.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You wouldn't understand. You're all Bears fans.
          Diehard Skins fan here. And I call 'em the Cowboys. But I'm neurotic when it comes to names, so maybe I'm not the best person to ask.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Al is just a child. Put him in time out and pay him no attention.

Un****ingbelievable. Sam Bradford, 7 of 21 for 141 yards, but 2 TD's, and the Rams take down the Cardinals 17-3.
            No, it wasn't the running game. Jackson rushed 18 times for 76 yards. It wasn't time of possession. Arizona had the ball 34:22, compared to Rams 25:38.
            It is, as I said, un****ingbelieveable. Life in the NFL.

EDIT: Didn't see the game, but now I know. 9 sacks will hurt your game plan. No wonder Deviations romped in DST.
            Last edited by SlowwHand; October 5, 2012, 00:57.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That seriously made me laugh out loud.
              I thought one had to be at least 13 years old to be able to post on this site?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• You have to say you're at least 13. I can say I'm a giraffe, but that doesn't make it true.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Amendola goes down? ****.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Of course I start Amendola in D/ST league this week over Maclin

He did get 11 points in this format for his one catch, though
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Of course I start Amendola in D/ST league this week over Maclin
                      Umm, not the fantasy thread.

Comment

• Amendola out 6-7 weeks with a "shoulder separation where the collarbone meets the chest"
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                          Hey Ben, we better stop thinking alike this year... my injury bug is going to rub off on all your guys.

Rivers and Jackie Battle better watch out.
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• In 2008, following their SB win, the Giants went 12-4 but one of those losses was against the Cleveland Browns, a 35-14 blowout loss.

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Crosby misses and Indy beats Green Bay. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Man, another great week so far.
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X